Fight Or Flight

Third person.

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?"

"I'm at 1832 Bryson Avenue I have an adult male with multiple stab wounds to his torso. Need medical and police response." Buck said as his phone lays to the side on speaker.

"Okay, sir, can I get your name?" Josh asked.

"Evan Buckley. I'm a firefighter with the 118." He replied shrugging his coat off and using it to hold pressure against Chim's injuries.

"Buck?" Josh asked confused.

"Yeah, uh, victim is Howard Han. He's got profuse bleeding to his abdomen. Breathing is labored. Might have hit a lung." He spoke to Josh, before talking to Chim. "Come on, Chim. Hang in there."

"Buck, RA unit's two minutes out. Do you know how this happened? How long has he been down?" Josh asked him.

"I don't know. I just got here and found him. Given the amount of blood, I would say minutes, not hours." Buck informed them.

"How's his pulse?" Josh questioned.

"Weak, but it's there." Buck said.

"Jason..." Chim groaned.

"H-hold on, he's, uh... he's talking. Chim, it's me, it's Buck. I'm here, okay? I just need you to stay with me, Chimney." Buck told him.

"Jason took 'em..." He trailed off.

"Chimney, who is Jason?" Buck asked him.

"Maddie... Alex." He managed to get out.

"Where are Maddie and Alex?" Buck asked. "Chimney, where are Maddie and Alex? Wh-where are they?"

"We got it sir." The paramedics relived Buck and the second they did he ran towards Maddie's apartment calling out for both of them.

"Maddie! Alex!" Running into the house he went straight upstairs. "Maddie, Alex! Where are you guys? Maddie, Alex, are you two in here?"

He turned running back down the stairs and towards the kitchen, still calling out for them. "Maddie! Alex!" He put his phone back up to his ear. "They're, uh... they're not here. They're both gone. Oh no."

"Buck? What is it, Buck?" Josh asked as Buck saw Maddie's keys on the table right next to Alex's and two phones on the floor.

He bent down to pick them up recognizing it as Maddie's phone and Alex's old one.

"Did you find something?" Josh asked him.

"All of their stuff is still here." He told Josh.

"All units responding to 1832 Bryson be advised we also have two critical missing adult females: Maddie Buckley Kendall and Alexandria Rivers." Josh altered the units.

"He found her." Sue muttered.

"I need to call Mateo." Buck muttered. "He needs to know."

He pressed the call button.

"What's up Buck?" He answered.

"Mateo, can you meet me at Maddie's house? Chimney was attacked, but there's more. And I need you to promise me, you'll meet me here and not just take off. We need to work together, because whoever stabbed Chimney, took Maddie and Alex." Buck told him.

"I'll be there soon." Mateo told him before hanging up.

Maddie was in the passenger seat and looked back at an unconscious Alex in the backseat blood smeared across her face.

Doug hit Maddie again knocking her into window.

"Damn it, Maddie!" He yelled. "This is your fault. I told you. I told you, you couldn't leave me. I warned you."

Holy GroundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara