Stuck

"Hey next Saturday. I'm having a get together, you can finally meet Ethan." I told Hen.

"It's about damn time." She told me.

"What is?" Buck asked as he and Eddie walked over to us.

"Meeting Alex's boyfriend. You guys have been dating for what 6 months?" Hen looked at me. "And we haven't met."

"I told you. Getting our schedules to match up isn't the easiest." I shook my head. "But now you won't be able to complain about not meeting him."

"Just every little thing she finds wrong with him." Chim said joining us.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "You're all invited. Eddie you can bring Chris, I'm bringing more of my space books to my brothers. Oh yeah, it's gonna be at Mateo's house, because he has a bigger back yard and living room."

"Yeah, give me all the details." Eddie nodded. "We'll be there."

"Alright sweet." I grinned. "I'll get it to you, now I just gotta find Bobby."

I hurried off the find him. "Bobby!" I called out making him look at me.

"Alex?"

"Next Saturday I'm having a get together at Mateo's so everyone can meet Ethan." I told him. "I sent Athena a text earlier, but I also wanted to tell you."

"So we finally get to meet him huh?" He asked looking at me. "You know Athena is gonna want to run a background check on him as soon as we leave there."

"Yeah I figured as much." I nodded with a laugh, before the alarm rang.

"LAFD. Step back." Bobby told the crowd as we approached.

"Please help me!" The man trapped cried out.

"Whatever you do, brother, don't suck in that gut." Chim said as we were all looking up.

"How we doing, Geroge?" Bobby asked him.

"I can't... I can't feel my legs." He replied shakily. "And I think my ankle's broken."

"Sir, you have any idea how long you've been down there?" Hen asked from the building across from us.

"I saw the sun come up." He replied.

"Well, he's wedged in there pretty good." Buck told Bobby.

"How's your breathing?" I called down to him.

"I can't really take a deep breath." He told me.

"Hey Geroge, can you show us how high up you can reach?" Buck asked him. "If we can drop you a line, we maybe able to pull you up."

"Nice, and slow George." Hen told him.

He hardly got his hands above his head when he shifted and screamed.

"Whoa, easy George." Buck said.

"Just keep hanging in there. We're gonna get you out." Bobby told him.

"What are you thinking, Cap?" Chim asked leaning away from the edge.

We went down to a unit that had an open house sign on the door, and Bobby knocked.

"Yes?" She smiled opening the door.

"Ma'am, we need to access this unit." Bobby told her as he didn't wait for a reply to walk in. the three of us following behind him. "Let's go. Start with the drill."

"I'm in the middle of a private showing." She called after us.

"We're in the middle of saving a man's life." I was quick to respond.