𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲

❝ i wanna see the sun rise on your sins

i wanna see the sun rise on your sins. just you and me

DISCLAIMER: spicy scene chapter. there'll be a warning beforehand if you aren't comfortable reading it.

≫•✯•≪
chapter thirteen,
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘

——— THE MORNING AFTER QUEEN FRIGGA'S FUNERAL, Prince Triston sadly strolled through the castle, searching for Lady Siv, though his thoughts were on Princess Lidianna. He reckoned she was already escorted back to her to cell, back with her father. Perhaps they were, if possible, able to share their grief—

Triston froze in his spot when he heard Lidianna's voice in the distance. And almost not believing it, he found her entering a hall in the distance, smiling and chatting with Lady Siv.

This deeply confused him. As to why Lidianna was talking to his fiancée. And why Lidianna was in the Palace without guards escorting her.

"Ladies?" Triston asked as he approached them.

The two turned to him, stopping in their places as their chatting faltered. "Hello, Prince Triston," Lady Siv softly said as Lidianna softly smiled at him, making Triston stare at her nervously.

"What is going on?" he asked.

"You mean you don't know?" Lady Siv asked.

"Know what?" Triston asked, and his confusion only rose when the girls giggled.

"I've been pardoned!" Lidianna happily said as Triston stared at her in slow shock. He then was filled with a painful joy, a joy that almost brought him to tears. The only thing that would have made him happier than now was to get out of his engagement.

"Really?" he grinned and both girls nodded, "Lidi!" He scooped her up into his arms and spun them around as Lidianna giggled. All while, Lady Siv stared in awe.

Though their moment was short lived when Thor dashed through, anger fuming him. "Father! Lidianna has been pardoned!" Triston excitedly said as he placed Lidianna back to her feet.

"Follow me," Thor sternly said as he continued on, causing confused Triston and Lidianna to follow. Lady Siv stayed behind, a worried look on her.

In the Throne Room, the Allfather stood with his council of men before the ruins of his throne. A parting gift from the Dark Elves.

Between them was a holographic model of the Palace, the King and his council coming up with a new plan of action.