𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱, 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

❝ i can't save us, my atlantis ❞

i can't save us, my atlantis

≫•✯•≪
chapter six,
𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

——— THOR AND LOKI continued to battle savagely. Loki fired Gungnir, sending Thor sliding across the floor and knocked Mjolnir from his hand.

The hammer flew into the Bifrost towards Jotunheim and Thor raised his hand towards his hammer, tried to summon it back to him, to keep it in his Realm, but the Bifrost was too powerful.

Mjolnir disappeared into the maelstrom as Thor himself slid towards the Bifrost, "If you care so much for the Jotuns, then die with them!" Loki yelled.

The Bifrost stretched every cell of Thor's body, trying to drag him away. He was nearly swallowed by the vortex, when he concentrated, mustering his will. He reached out his hand towards the Bifrost, yelling out in angst until Mjolnir flew back through the maelstrom, right into his hand. The hammer pulled him free.

Loki tried to fire off another blast at him, but Thor took to the air, speeding towards his brother. The two came crashing through the Observatory dome and landed hard, rolling across the Rainbow Bridge.

The crash caused the Prince and Princess to tear away from each other and towards their fathers. Triston had saw Thor get to his feet as Lidianna saw Loki dangling off the Bridge's edge.

Without a second thought for Triston, Lidianna attempted to go after her father, who was in desperate need of help, but Triston held her back, his grip strong that she couldn't move.

"Thor! Help me!" Loki called out as Thor stepped over to the side of the Bridge, seeing Loki look up at him desperately, "Please..." Loki's fingers were starting to slip and Thor reached down to grab his brother's wrist, but his hand passed through his brother's.

Confusion arose him as the real Loki materialized behind him. Thor quickly swung around, feeling his heavy breath behind him, just for Loki to stab him in the chest with Gungnir, "Father!" Triston yelled as Loki lifted the father into the air, impaled on the spear, hurling him across the bridge.

Triston wanted to help his father, and his father knew it, so the older blonde gave his son a look, as if to say, keep Lidianna secure.

Bleeding, Thor raised to his knees and Loki strider up behind him to finish him off when Thor swung his hammer around. Instantly, another Loki appeared next to him and Thor swung his hammer but that too was an illusion. Loki after Loki appeared, and Thor, futile, swung at each one, never making contact. Thor fell back to his knee and the real Loki grinned as he raised his spear, "I was always more clever than you," he said.