𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝

❝ all those words that we exchange, is it any wonder things got broke? ❞

all those words that we exchange, is it any wonder things got broke?

≫•✯•≪
chapter two,
𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃

——— WHEN THE DARKNESS FADED, and Triston's eyes fluttered open, he found a ocean of stars in his face. He slowly sat up, finding himself in more darkness. But from the bright moon shining down, he could see he was in a desert of some kind. He turned next to him when he heard a groaning noise, the noise coming from — his father! He confusingly looked at son while Triston stared at him bright-eyed, "You followed me?" He asked.

"Grandfather insisted," Triston told him before they got up. But right as they did, they were blinded by bright headlights of a vehicle, a SUV. It swerved, to not crash into the two, but instead the side of it came straight for Triston and Thor. It slammed right into Thor, immediately knocking him out while Triston stayed still, unaffected. He seemed to have just left a dent in the SUV, but Triston still containing his powers while Thor did not was the least of the Prince's worries.

He dropped next to his unconscious father, attempting to wake him up, but it wasn't working. Not a bit.

"I think that was legally your fault."

Triston looked back where the voices came from just to be blinded again by a smaller light. He cringed up before they put the lights out of his face and he was almost able to focus on where the lights were coming from. People, from whatever planet they crash landed to. Triston wasn't sure yet. There were two women and one man.

One of the woman had long brown hair while the other had almost black hair, with glasses.

"Get the first aid kit," the brown haired woman said and the black haired woman ran back to their odd-looking vehicle as the woman kneeled down next to Triston, looking down at Thor.

"Please..." Triston begged and she and the other man looked at him, "He doesn't have his powers here. Help him," and from their expressions, Triston knew they thought he was crazy. But what for?

The brown-haired woman turned to Thor again and turned his head to the light, seeing him for the first time. She then cupped her hands around his face, as if willing the life back to him, "Do me a favor and don't be dead, okay? Open your eyes and look at me," she said and suddenly, Thor groaned awake. The woman and man jumped startled while Triston smiled in relief.

Thor fluttered his eyes open as the woman looked deep into his confused, azure eyes, which at last focused on her own. For a moment, they both forgot to breath but the connection was broken when the other woman returned with the kit. But she froze when she realized how dead beat gorgeous Triston was, while he just stared at them all bright-eyed, relieved they were helping him.

The brown haired-woman smoother her hair and sat back on her heels, "His eyes—"

"Are beautiful," the other woman cut in, her eyes still on Triston.