𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲

❝ cause in my heart and in my head, i'll never take back the things i said ❞

cause in my heart and in my head, i'll never take back the things i said

≫•✯•≪
chapter three,
𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐘

——— TRISTON AND THOR ENTERED A STORE that said 'Pet Store' on the outside, making Triston they had horses. Thor as well since as soon as walking in, he asked the clerk, "We need a horse."

"Sorry, we don't sell horses," the clerk said, staring at them confused, "Just dogs, cats, birds."

"Then give us one of those, large enough to ride," Triston said but the clerk continued to stare at them confused.

Just then, they heard a car horn outside of the shop. They both turned around, and walked out of the store.

Across the street, Jane called to them from her SUV, "You still need a lift?" She asked with a smile.

Triston stared at her surprised before turning to Thor, who had big smile on his face.

Driving off into the desert, the SUV headed over the rugged terrain as storm clouds rolled in over the desert sky. Jane drove, pumped with adrenaline, nervous and excited, as Thor sat beside her, upbeat and eager for battle, with Triston sitting in the back, ready to get back home, "I've never done anything like this before. Have you guys ever done anything like this before?" Jane asked as Thor looked amused by her excitement.

"Many times," Thor replied.

"Unfortunately," Triston muttered, which Thor shot him a look, "But you're brave to do it," and Thor smiled at him.

"They just stole my entire life's work. I really don't have anything left to loose," Jane said and Triston stared at her sympathetic.

When they had gotten inside her vehicle, Jane explained to Triston and Thor that all her research — all gone. A organization called 'SHIELD' came and stole it all. Triston didn't understand why, but he did understand that Jane was very upset over it.

"But you're clever," Triston told her.

"Far more clever than anyone else in this Realm," Thor said and Jane eyed him oddly.

"This Realm?" She questioned, "Why do you talk like that?"

"You think us strange?" Thor asked and Jane laughed, catching herself.

"Yeah...just a little," Jane said.

"Good strange or bad strange?" Thor asked.

"I'm not quite sure yet," Jane softly said.

Triston saw Jane look at Thor, seeing he was already staring at her. She got lost in his gaze, distracted, when the Pinzgauer lurched. Jane quickly turned her eyes forward, regaining control of the car.