𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐃

En başından başla

"He hit on teacher and got served," Robin joked as he raised his hand, Lily having to stifle a laugh.

"Dude!"

"He allowed me to dictate the terms of-"

"Oh, please. With my powers, the battle's always on my terms. I'm a living weapon, and this is a waste of my time," Superboy interrupted.

"Prove it." Superboy walked onto the floor as he stared at Canary, his brows furrowed. He swiftly threw a punch, but Canary caught it and threw him to the ground, his status set to 'fail' as Robin laughed at him. Kaldur quickly elbowed him, Robin covering his mouth in response.

"You're angry. Good, but don't react. Channel that anger into-" She was cut off by Superboy yelling as he tried to punch her. She jumped over him and quickly dropped to the ground, sweeping her leg under his feet.

"That's it. I'm done," Superboy said frustratingly as he got back up.

"Training is mandatory." There was a beep from the computer as Batman appeared on screen.

"Batman to the cave. Five hours ago, a new menace attacked Green Arrow and Black Canary. The attacker was capable of studying, then duplicating, the powers and abilities of its opponents. Arrow called in reinforcements, which nearly proved disastrous as our foe gained more and more power with each new combatant."

"Whoa. One guy with the powers of the entire League?" Wally asked, staring in disbelief at the footage Batman had shown on screen. The League was getting thrown around like they were nothing.

"In the end, it took eight Leaguers four hours to defeat and dismantle the Android," Batman added.

"An Android? W-who made it, T.O Morrow?"

"Good guess, Robin. But Red Tornado doesn't think so."

"The technology bears the signature of Professor Ivo," Manhunter explained.

"Uhm, last time I heard Ivo was dead," Lily pointed out.

"So we all thought, or hoped," Canary turned back to him.

"To make certain this threat is permanently neutralized we're sending two trucks carrying the Android's parts to two separate Star lab facilities in Boston and New York for immediate evaluation. Every precaution is being taken. We'll have four additional decoy trucks to create confusion in case Ivo or anyone tries to recover the remains. You will split into undercover teams to safeguard the two real trucks."

"Yes! Road trip," Wally replied in excitement.

"So now we take out your trash?" Superboy asked harshly.

"You had something better to do?" Batman replied.

"Coordinates received. On our way." The team ran out of the cave, leaving behind the two leaguers.

_______𒀭𒀮𒀯

𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎:𝟎𝟖 𝐞𝐝𝐭

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌
sat on their bikes, hidden away from sight using bushes as cover while the League loaded the Android parts. Batman gave the signal for the trucks to head on out, the team following shortly afterward. Lily drove with Superboy and Robin, with quite a few minutes of silence behind them.