Homesick//Chapter 18

Začať od začiatku

"STUPID~!" Luffy laughed at Sanji's twisted scowl at the shandorian, "We need a super big man to be our ship mechanic, like Wyper said."

Wyper raised a brow at his Captain's claim, "What? I never said it had to be a man--!" But he was cut off by Luffy going into depths with his description.

"He has to be at least 5 meters tall--!!!" Luffy held out his arms to signify the width of said man.

"That's too much, Luffy. He wont fit into our little ship." Usopp put a hand on his hip as Faythe transformed back into her human form, Chopper comfortably in her arms.

"Seems to me, from that description alone, that our man ate the other carpenters." Faythe snickered, earning a small playful glare from the Captain.

"Scary~!" Chopper muttered at the sheer mass of the man the Captain wants.

"None of that matters, as long as he or she is a good carpenter." Zoro leaned up from his position of leaning on the mass, making his way to the steps to the second deck up front, "The main concern should be whether or not anyone will want to join a group of pirates."

Chopper turned to Faythe with a chirper smile on his chubby face, "Its so exciting!! We're going to meet new friends!!?" He giggled as Faythe affectionately rubbed her cheek against his.

"Yup! And we are pretty much lucky to receive a map to start us off." Faythe turned to the navigator in question, "Right, Nami?"

The ginger stood on the second deck with said paper rolled up in her hand, "She said to go to the marked location to find someone called Iceburg." She unfurled the paper and got a good look at it. She smiled blankly at it, "Oh, I see." She then proceeded to throw the piece of paper to the ground in frustration, "IT'S A COMPLETELY USELESS SKETCH--!!"

Faythe chuckled at the scene, "Chimney is just a child, Nami."

Nami rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "When I was child, I could draw out geographical maps in detail.."

"Not everyone is you." Faythe smirked before turning back to the scene of Luffy drawing a terrible version of what he envisioned.

Nami smiled at the red head's comment, "That's right. I'm the best navigator there is..." She muttered proudly to herself as she began to smooth out the piece of paper Chimney drew out.

Luffy held up his sketch with a complete serious face, "Look here. Let's find someone that looks like this!!"

Faythe sat down beside Robin with a content grin, "Triangular nose, Blue hair, 5 meters, got it."

Wyper rubbed his chin with furrowed brows, "How...Peculiar..?"

Usopp and Sanji on the other hand were massively judging their Captain's drawing skills, "... If I see someone who looks like that, I'll just turn around and run." Usopp commented with a pale face.

Chopper tilted his head, "Don't you already do that?"

"Shut up, Chopper--!!"

Sanji took a step back in great concern, "I would, too. I would jump into the sea if I have to. Although this guy looks like he's part octopus, so he would probably still come after me."