Year 2 Chapter 6 - Little Devil

Flashback

After studying with Kei, I text to Ayanokoji.

Me: Do you have the Professor's number?

Very soon the answer came.

Ayanokoji: Yes, why are you asking?

Me: Ayanokoji, are you going to compete with Horikita in this exam, right? Which subject did you choose for this?

Ayanokoji: In the mathematics exam.

Me: So will you be able to get 100?

Ayanokoji: Probably yes. There have been no questions I haven't been able to solve since I came to this school

Me: You know, the professor is quite interested in computers. I wanted ask him to make a betting site, then I will share it anonymously on the school's forum page.

Ayanokoji: A bet?

Me: Yes. For example, to see which partner can be the first,all 157 couples will be there, of course, more bets will be placed on those with high academic achievement.

Ayanokoji: I understand,you have a high chance of being first with Amasawa. So why did you ask me about mathematics?

Me: This bet is not limited to couples only. In the same way, they will be able to place bets on the first of each course.

Ayanokoji: Hm, so you divided the bet into two places. It's about which couple will come first first. out of 157 pairs, people can bet on whatever they want. The second is in such a way that bets will be placed on the first of each course.

Me: Yes, my plan is to play bet on you. When betting on which subject will be predicted first, people generally bet on Sakayanagi,Ichinose, Horikita,Me,Amasawa,Takuya,Kushida and people who have more academic success at the forefront. But no one expects you to be first, so out of 320 students, no one plays on people with academic skills lower than B.

Ayanokoji: I understand,so if I come first, the amount of points you will get will be 9-10 times more, right?

Me: Yes, I will play 889,000 Points on you. i think I will earn 8 million or more points.

Ayanokoji: Okay then, I'll give you the Professor's number.

Me: All right, thanks

After I got the Professor's number, I told him this by offering him 100,000 points. He immediately agreed in an easy way.

The next day, the Professor sent me the site he had made.

Me: Thank you

Professor: It's okay Kazuki-dono,I would like my 100,000 points after this job, okay?

Me: Don't worry, if I don't, you can use this text message's as evidence. I won't scam you.

Professor: Okay, you're right, I'll see you then

Me: Goodbye

I shared this on the school forum with an anonymous account

There were a lot of bets placed before the exam day, especially the third graders seemed to be very interested in this. The most bets were placed on Sakayanagi.

Everything went as planned, so I was the only winner in the end.

Flashback End

Ayanokoji got 100 points in math, my bet on him increased 10 times, I won 8,890,000 points. I currently have 8,890,920 points. After the lesson, I immediately sent 100,000 points to the Professor. He looked at me and nodded, indicating that he had received the score.