Chapter 35 - End of the Year

And finally, the day of the exam came.

As a rule, the commanders of the losing class will be expelled from school. However, since all the commanders have protection points this time, no one will be kicked out.

The commanders went to their private rooms.

As a class, we moved to the Gym. The gym was already big and everything could be done here. There are class A as well.

There was a screen hanging from the wall,where they would probably show us which games to choose.

I hope Ayanokoji will use me in the right activity.

When we looked at the screen, we saw that Ayanokoji had chosen among our 10 activities: Archery, Basketball, Table Tennis, Q keyboard and Tennis

A-class is: Chess, English, Modern Literature Test, Mathematics and Rapid Mental Arithmetic

Now 7 of these 10 events were selected by the school and we were going to compete.

And the first selected event...

The activity written on the screen:

[Basketball] Number of Participants: 5 - Time Limit: 20 Minutes

The participants of the C class are: Makida Susumu, Minami Setsuya, Ike Kanji, Hondo Ryotaro, and Onodera Kayano.

Hmm, was he saving Sudo for other events? Maybe Sudo enter game later for change game, I suppose? We will see

Our competitors are also class A participants: Machida Kōji, Toba Shigeru, Kamuro Masumi, Shimizu Naoki and Kitō Hayato.

Our players went out to the field warming up.

With the beginning of the fight, the balance of the match became more or less clear.

When one of the teams takes the lead, the other comes from behind. It seemed that the two teams were almost equal to each other.

We can say that a crushing struggle is going on

The ace of class A, Kitō, was a student who did a good job, equally talented with Makida.

At the end of the first half, the score was 11 out of 12 different.

Class C is ahead by 1 point.

Almost before the start of the second half, the text appeared on the screen.

Ike Kanji=> Sudo Ken

Ayanokoji had made a change

And the match began. Sudo tried to attack by taking the ball in his hands.

Kitō tried to cut Sudo off, acting in a tougher and sharper manner than before

Sudo: I knew...! you were holding yourself back, weren't you, eh!?

Sudo was shouting and talking,everyone must have heard him.

Class A has been holding themselves back from the beginning so that we could include Sudo in the game.

But Sudo was one click superior,broke through Kito's defense and dunked

It's a 13-17 situation right now.

The gap between us was opening up.

Kito and Sudo were talking about something,if Sudo is affected mentally, his performance may decrease.