Chapter 02 - Normal day's for now

And it was noon. After statements were made about the buildings and facilities on campus, the students dispersed.

70-80 Percent of the students have started moving towards the dormitories. The rest of them broke up into small groups and walked towards cafes and karaoke bars. The large crowd soon disappeared.

When I came in, I saw Ayanokoji and Horikita again. I didn't really care, I just bought juice . They were buying cleaning supplies, I wandered around a little more. And I saw the 'free' post.They were daily necessities; toothbrushes, bandages and so on, they were standing on a shelf with ‘free to use’ written on it. In addition, ‘3 products per month’ was written on the shelf, it was very obvious that there were other products as well.

I went outside and sat on the bench right in front of the grocery store. I took a sip of my juice. I looked to my left, and that student with the red head was coming out of the grocery store with noodles in his hand. Later, he left that grocery store in Ayanokoji. they were 3 meters away so I could hear them.

“... Are you going to try to eat here?" , Ayanokoji said

“Yes, of course. Where else can I eat?”

Horikita, on the other hand, cried out with an exasperated tone.
“I'm going home. I feel like my reputation is being destroyed here."

"What reputation are you talking about? You're just an ordinary high school student. Or are you some kind of ojou-sama, are you?”
Even if the red head snapped the Horikita, she didn't even react at all.

Nervously, the red head put aside the box noodles and stood up.
“Hey? Listen when people are talking. Hey!”
“What's the matter with her?" Suddenly he became angry.
Horikita continued to ignore him and talked to Ayanokoji
Sudou, who was annoyed, shouted out in anger.
"Come here! I'll beat you up!”
'I admit that Horikita's behavior was bad. But your attitude wasn't very good either." Ayanokoji said and tried to calm him down. Horikita walked away, ignoring it. The red-headed student was angry.

"It seems that you're getting angry fast," I said, looking at him, and chuckled. He looked at me

"Who the fuck are you?" , He said in a slightly frustrated tone

"Kazuki Yamada, I'm your classmate. What's your name?" , I said in a curious way,i didn't mind his agressive behaviour

"Sudo, my name is Sudo Ken," he seemed to calm down a little. "Nice to meet you, Sudo" then I looked at Ayanokoji and nodded my head for greet him.

"Hey, are you guys from the first grade? This is our place.”

While watching Sudou smack and eat the noodles, a group of three people carrying boxes of similar noodles were walking out of the grocery store. I took another sip of my juice, things were getting interesting

"Who are you? We are using this place right now. You're blocking the way. Get out.” , Sudo was starting to get angry again. I was quiet, having fun sipping my juice.

"Didn't you hear him? Get out of here, you brazen freshman.”

All three of them laughed at Sudou. Sudou got up and threw the box to the ground. Everything in the noodles spilled on the floor.

"The apprentice is trying to fight  what!?”

... No, Sudou has an anger management problem. Someone who is trying to intimidate the other side.

“These second graders are talking nonsense. We were already sitting here.”

The second graders also left their belongings here. Then they started laughing.