Chapter 27 - Weird competition

Nagumo: To do the game justice, you have to make a claim. What do you think?

After saying that, Nagumo added

Nagumo: We decided to take turns making breakfast, right? What do you think, shall we ignore that decision and have breakfast on the subject of the allegation? If you constantly lose, you will prepare breakfast every day. Let's say you never lost, you will never prepare breakfast. Such a claim?

Ishikura: Oi, Nagumo. Should we have talked as a group before we bet this idea?

Nagumo: It's a claim about making a fast breakfast. I can get into that much, right?

Based on the authority of being the student council president… he was able to freely express his thoughts. Besides, I could see that they were giving him the initiative from chasing after Nagumo. Like they can't resist him? Or should they say they are willing to keep up with the past?

Yukimura: It works for us too, right?

Yukimura turned to us hesitantly and asked.

Hashimoto and Ishizaki nodded in agreement. Only Koenji and I did not approve

Nagumo: Koenji, Kazuki, you don't mind?

Koenji: Student council president. I don't care what you do. I neither approve nor object. I didn't even think of an answer… did you?

Me: I don't want to do the same boring things... And I can't say that I trust you very much either.

Yukimura: Oi Kazuki be respectful

Nagumo laughed a little and then looked at me and Koenji.

Nagumo: Would you two like to join the student council? You are a very interesting person, I would like to see you two there. I am also aware of you two academic and sports achievements, you two are quite good compared to other freshmens

Koenji: Ah, unfortunately. I'm not interested in student council

Me: It's pretty obvious that the student council has good advantages... But I don't want it either, play your game instead of talking about these issues.

Nagumo: I didn't expect you to accept right away, anyway, if you want to join in the future, our door is open. Let's start the game

Yukimura: So what game are we going to play?

Nagumo: Who's the priest should we play? It is a game based on double playing cards and finishing the cards in your hand and there is only one King, whoever has it loses.

Even though I don't know much about card games, I had heard about the King.

Since it was boring, I turned around on the top bunk and tried to sleep. I fell asleep even though I could hear their conversation. We will probably lose and we have to wake up early tomorrow morning.

With the special exam starting on Thursday, we have come to the third day today. If we were in our school, everyone would be sleeping soundly in the dorm room this Saturday. But a busy schedule was waiting for us at the mountain school where we came for the special exam.

At around 05:00 in the morning…or rather, at this blind hour of the morning, we rolled up our sleeves to prepare breakfast outside. I'm reporting from the kitchen right now...

We lost...as expected

Ishizaki: Aaaah, I'm sleepy like crazy!

In one of the kitchens near the mountain school, Ishizaki vomited his anger.

Yukimura: Everyone is sleepy… No one is in a different situation than you. Please do not overdo the ingredients while mixing the miso soup.

At that time, I was making an omelet, and the breakfast will be for forty people.