Chapter 13 - End of Exam

After waking up in the morning, I waited for Horikita to wake up. Around 7:00 am Horikita woke up.

Me: Looks like sleeping beauty has woken up

I said grinning. She immediately took his head off my shoulder and blushed a little.

Horikita: Thanks for taking care of me

Me: You have to go back now. The class will worry about you and you are the leader in this exam.

Horikita: You're right, but...

Me: but?

Horikita: Anyway... Just take care of yourself.

I shrugged

Me: Most likely, watch out for Ibuki, she's extremely suspicious. She probably did everything.

She nodded and approved of me.

Horikita: Yes, I have to go now I'm a little better

Horikita stood up and looked at me for the last time

Horikita: See you

Me: yes we will definitely

I said grinning. Horikita walked away. Of course, I followed her silently through the work, she hadn't fully recovered, anything could have happened. After 20 minutes, she finally caught up with that campsite.

Horikita POV

I returned to the campsite. Other students approached me

Hirata: Are you okay Horikita-san?

Kushida: We were worried about you

Sudo:Y-yes I even looked around for you

Sudo blush slightly

Horikita: I'm fine just went to see Kazuki-kun, I stayed with him since it was late

I can't tell them about my fever, I gotta hold on to the end

Ike: Eh? Were you seriously with that pervert?

It's especially ironic that Ike said that, he's the biggest pervert in the class.

Horikita: Soon everything will be clear

I said and sighed. We were in our last days. Ibuki could try something. I went to the rock where the device was and pressed it with my card without anyone noticing. In this way, we had to wait for the next 8 hours to earn points. This area was completely ours again.

Time Skip

Horikita POV

I woke up in the morning and it was raining very gently. It looks like it will get stronger later in the day. He went alone to Hate, I took off my sweatpants and washed. I still had a fever, but I had to hold on. After washing, I dried with a towel.

I saw smoke in the distance... It was coming from our campsite. I immediately ran towards it in a panic. A small fire started, Sudo and Hirata were trying to put it out. Everyone was standing around looking.

At first I thought Ibuki did it but her expression also looked confused, wasn't she? Is there anyone else? Is someone betraying?

I approached the fire and saw someone burn the handbook.The handbook where the rules are written and we can buy items with points. Later, Ike came back with the fire extinguisher he got from Chabashira-sensei, he put out the fire.

It was silence for a few minutes

Hirata: Guys, let's go to the safe area first, we can get sick in the rain.