All I want to do is make love to you ( by Heart)

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I just didn't want you to think I was like after anything else."

"You might as well take them off, so they can dry. Not like I haven't seen it all before. And I would feel better if I wasn't the only naked person in here."

Jensen quickly bent down to take his boxers off,rung them out and hooked them over the basin tap.

"Right, pass me the shampoo please?" Jensen asked as he got back into the shower.

Willows silently handed it over to him, relaxing into his embrace, as he started to lather up the suds and massage her scalp.

'Fuck' thought Jensen as he heard Willow moan in delight. 'Now is not the time to get hard. Think of something, anything."

Willow groaned again, this time backing up into his chest and groin."Oh!"

"Sorry just ignore it. Thing has a mind if it's own."

"Sorry, if I am making you uncomfortable."

"No, you are not. I'm worried, that I am making you uncomfortable. Okay turn around. I need to rinse you." Jensen said, trying not to focus on Willow's ass touching his boner.

He quickly realised his error now though,in having Willow turn around to face him, so that he could rinse her hair, as he was now faced with her full breasts and swollen belly. "Fuck!"

"What's wrong?"

"This isn't helping my uhm situation."

"Now you know how I've felt since you've climbed into the shower."

"Sorry, I had the stupid idea of washing your hair and giving you a foot massage- you know just give you a little pamper. And now my cock has gone and ruined it."

"Jensen?"

"Uhm?"

Willow placed her hands behind Jensen neck, while he was being preoccupied with getting all the suds out of her hair.

"Jensen?"

Making eye contact, Jensen replied, "Willow"

"How about that foot massage afterwards?" Willow said, eyebrow raised.

"After what?"

"I swear if you don't kiss me now, I am going to..."

Willow never got a chance to finish that sentence as Jensen mashed his lips to hers in fiery passion.

Kissing led to hands wondering, rediscovering old and new erogenous zones.

Pulling away from her lips, Jensen leaned his forehead against Willow's, while Willow placed her hand on his heart, feeling the rapid beat.

"Sorry, this wasn't my intention, when I came here tonight, but fuck, it felt good."

"What are your intentions now then?"

"We are going to climb out the shower, I'm going to dry you off, brush your hair, give your feet a nice massage and tuck you into bed."

"Alone?"

"That's up to you."

"I don't want to be alone tonight. Will you stay?"

"Would love to."

"Are you leaving in the morning or ?"

"Yeah, git to take the kids to school and then it's off to the set of Walker. I'll try not to wake you. Though you will probably be awake anyway , thanks to your bladder."

" Argh, don't remind me. "

"Come on, let's get out of here, waters turning cold."

Jensen helped Willow out the shower, wrapped her body in a towel, and then her hair in another. Quickly wrapping one around his waist, he went to pick Willow up bridal style to carry her to the room.