Love from the cullen family

I didn't know how long it had been since the Cullens had left I had cuddled myself up in a blanket and cried, I had something good here, I had a family.

My phone began to ring and I jumped to another it,

         ROSALIE    CALLING

R: "I'm sorry we had to leave y/n I miss you already"

Y/n: "it's fine R just promise me you'll come back for me one day? I'm not just going to grow old here am I?"

R: "you wish, we're going to take you on so many adventures and when your old enough we'll turn you and your going to be a cullen for hundreds of years more, i promise"

Y/n: "I like the sound of that Rose, you'll call me again when you get to Alaska?"

R: "I promise I'll call when I can but I don't know when that will be"

Y/n: "it's ok rose, guess what came in the post after you guys left, I'm officially y/n cullen,
The official adoption papers came though Rose, you have a new little sister"

R: "I have to go but I love you,
Y/n Cullen, I left a gift for you in my room, goodbye little sister"

Y/n: "goodbye big sister"

       ——————————————
I held the papers in my hand, wiping tears with the other hand I read the letter for the hundredth time.

Dear mrs y/n l/n

We are happy to inform you that you are now y/n cullen, may you live long and happy with your new found family.

Your official legal guardianship has been appointed to dr and mrs Cullen,
congratulations.

I got up and put the paper in the fridge door, being take out of my trance when a loud knock hit the door, I wiped my eyes once again before answering knowing that the tribe leaders where meant to come see me, I opened the door to two men, one in a wheel chair and one tall with dark hair, once we sat in the front room they began to talk, "apart of our deal with the Cullens is that you tell us what happened, our treaty is broken when a cullen hurts a human and that bandage looks fresh" one tall one said, before I could answer the man in the wheel chair began to talk, "ignore Sam he's insensitive, I'm Billy black and I'm an elder of our tribe, this is Sam the pack leader" he said smiling at me, "it's nice to meet you both and I'm thankful for what your doing, I'm y/n" i said still not able to smile but at least I had stoped the tears that threatened to spill any minute, "we are going to set you up with two guards at a time, when the leach comes back they can kill it no problem" Sam said and I nodded, "thank you again Sam, it can't be easy putting two of your own in the line of a vampire." I said sadly holding my injured arm, "before we go. We need to know what happened kid, you can take it slow but we need to know" Billy said sympathetically and I nodded.
"Bella Swan had loured me there, he told her to bring me so she could have her mother back, he never had her mother but I understand that Bella was scared" I started with tears already leaving my eyes, "he knocked her out when she tried to run. He wanted to talk to me, he mocked me and explained how he was going to kill me, the Cullens got there just as he had bitten me, I lost a lot of blood in btween him trying to kill me and rose sucking the venom out" i passed out and before I knew it I was home, the Cullens are going to get there cousins to help find James and I'm all alone" i said tears streaming down my face. Sam looked guilty now and I wiped my face, "whoever is looking after me are welcome in the hause, I'd hate to make them stand in the cold and if they get hungry there is plenty of food" i said trying to change topics.