♕ 15 ♔

[Solomon]

"We are fucked aren't we?", My youngest brother squints his eyes at me obviously furious about it.

River told me about the financial crisis we're about to face after losing a bunch of money. If we're not careful we might go bankrupt. To make matters worse, we're getting reports from our clients saying their savings are being corrupted.

I don't understand. We've been stable for the past 6 months? Why the sudden drop?

I breath deep in, keeping my gaze on him for a while, "We'll have to sort it out somehow. Everett knows?"

"Yeah", He stands up from his chair, running his hands through his messy hair and clicking the roof of his mouth with his tongue, "Tch. Just wait till I get those witty bastards in my hands!"

"You've been here the whole time and kept an eye on our workers and the same goes with Everett. How did we suddenly lose so much?", I talk more to myself than to him as he walks in circles.

"It's either we're being threatened outside or someone is in this company trying to ruin us!", He snaps out making me glare.

"I'm aware from that. You pick of words seem personal", I ask as he sighs.

"I'm not talking about Psalm or Sadie. I'm talking about the new employees, I don't trust them much."

"Neither do I", I admit already having faces in mind. I grind my teeth together as I lock eyes with him again, "How's your right hand doing?"

The day Psalm was stuck in his office... Her sleeves being rolled down... Her wrist... I can't seem to shake the thoughts off. But I don't have clear proof myself.

A scoff escapes his lips, "Shitty as always. Am I surprised? Nah I'm more like disappointed. Now we're both stuck thinking about this financial mess and that's the worse part. We're in it together."

"Damn right. I can already see our old man coming at me", I squeeze my nose bridge slightly annoyed by the thought. He curses underneath his breath and remains silent for a while.

"I'm going to see what I can do", River seems to pity me as he pats my shoulder sending me a brief smile.

Now's not the time. I need to act now.

"Thanks", I watch him walk out my office and try to control my temper. I try my best not to crush the glass beside me.

Bloody hell.

[Psalm]

10pm.

"You think everything will be alright?", Eros asks quietly as we lie on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Yes", I mutter with a smile, "He'll be back soon."

He just nods and tries to fall asleep. I've been with Eros while Solomon has to head back to the office. I do not know exactly what happened but it seemed urgent. I decided to stay with Eros in the mansion.

He fell asleep.

I hear a sudden knock coming from Eros' door, before it gets swung opened. From the creaks, appears Solomon.

"You're still here", he says as he steps in the room gently. He changed his casual attire into a white sleeve and some business pants for the office.

"I didn't want to leave him alone here and decided to wait. I hope it's alright", I carefully stand up from the edge of Eros' bed.