SEQUEL - Chapter 48

Start from the beginning

"I would never dare." Max muttered back, but before she could do so, the Dutchman leaned in, chasing her lips for another kiss, only to then help with the shirt.

Settling her hands on his chest, Joanna's expression changed, causing a frown to bloom on Max's face as well, but then she moved her arms to hook her left around his shoulder while the other found it's place in Max's neck, moving her body into Max's lap and even closer than before, while the Dutchman couldn't resist pulling her even closer.

"You're still all cold." Joanna whispered into his ear, before pressing soft kisses to the junction of his neck, his collarbone and then the top of his shoulder.

"Warm me up then." Max muttered into Joanna's ear, the whole volume of the conversation reduced to whispers just heard by the two of them, before pressing a kiss right below her ear. Turning her head so she would be able to look up at Max, Joanna rested her cheek on his shoulder, her eyes finding his stormy blue once.

"That was like the worst thing you ever said." Joanna told him after she was sure he was looking at her which caused the Dutchman to snort, before reaching around her.

"Alright enough talking then." He said, before picking Joanna up and getting off the bed, only made her stand on the floor, before he glanced into her eyes and lowered himself onto his keens. Joanna's hands coming up to his shoulders right away to steady herself while glancing down at the Dutchman, who's fingers were working on opening her jeans.

"Max." Joanna muttered as she watched her fiancée peal down her jeans, before making her step out of them, his fingers already hooked under the waistband of her panties, but hearing his name caused him to stop his actions and look up at her. She smiled gently, before holding her hand out for him to take, which he did, the confusing written all over his face, but then he was on his feet and Joanna was kissing him again, while working on the button of his jeans.

Finally, being freed from his way too tight jeans by then, Max was about to pick Joanna up, his arm already around her waist, but then he stopped.

"Shit." The Dutchman mumbled, earning himself an amused glance from Joanna, who watched him let go and take a step back.

"I know it has been a while, but already? I'm used to more stamina, baby." She teased, before sitting down on the end of the bed, her upper body leaned back a bit before watching Max going through his suitcase rapidly.

"Tell me you have condoms in your travel bag somewhere." Max said before pulling the other suitcase over to where he was kneeling down in front of his own to go through Joanna's things.

"Condoms?" Joanna echoed. "Why do you need any?"

"Oh, I thought I'd tie some balloon animals." The Dutchman deadpanned, before exhaling slowly as he found nothing. "What do you think, why I could need one?"

"The last time we used condoms was over 3 years ago." Joanna told him matter-of-factly, confused as to why he suddenly wanted the extra protection, but then Max looked at her over his shoulder.

"J, you're not on birth control." He pointed out and, oh yes, she had forgotten that part. After being on birth control for almost twenty years by now, she forgot that that pill was not part of the ones she had to take each and ever morning at the moment. She wasn't even sure if she could go back on birth control as long as she was nursing Henry.

"Well, I haven't considered that part, but the good thing is, you're not only thinking with your cock anymore. You have grown so much since we started." The Austrian let him know before getting up from the bed, only to walk over to where Max was kneeling to stand over him, her arms crossed.