Xu Yi once asked Duan Yan jokingly why he smelled of perfume.

  The man looked at him calmly, and said, "Is there any? It may have been stained during the entertainment."

  Xu Yi also didn't want to be paranoid every day, he felt that since he was married, he should trust him.

  As an entertainment company, it is inevitable that you will come into contact with all kinds of people. Duan Yan has good self-control, no matter how late the party is, he never spends the night outside.

  Until the night when he received a call from Secretary Zhou, he said that Duan Yan had a small accident.

  Xu Yi rushed to the hospital before he had time to change his clothes. Duan Yan was not injured, but he was heartbroken.

  According to Secretary Zhou, Duan Yan's car crashed into the green belt, the car was not seriously damaged, and no one was injured, but maybe he drank too much and didn't wake up.

  But Xu Yi smelled the familiar rose scent from Duan Yan again, and even the inside of Duan Yan's car was full of that vulgar smell.

  Xu Yi tried his best not to think about it, but he still couldn't help asking Secretary Zhou if there was anyone else in the car.

  Secretary Zhou replied hesitantly, "It's just a substitute driver."

  How can you hide this kind of thing? Duan Yan is the CEO of Star Entertainment, and his every move is watched by someone.

So the next day, his scandal dominated the hot searches and the front pages of magazines.

  Xu Yi couldn't tell what he was feeling at that time.

  As much as he loved Duan Yan, he hated him at that time.

  He is also a man, he has a big belly and laboriously conceived the crystallization of the two of them, why would he dare to meet other people privately?

  What did Duan Yan think of him? Is Omega really just a fertility tool? Is it just a container for him to spend his susceptible period?

  Duan Yan in a coma looks much more obedient, he won't keep a straight face, and he won't look at him with complicated eyes.

  Xu Yi didn't listen to Secretary Zhou's dissuasion, and stayed by Duan Yan's bed all the time. He was eager to ask Duan Yan for an explanation to soothe his broken heart.

  But when Duan Yan woke up, he lost seven years of memory.

  At first Xu Yi thought he was pretending to be stupid, but his speech and behavior really resembled the eighteen-year-old him.

  What a good paragraph at that time, what to say, just like a big fool.

  Xu Yi thought more than once that this is fine, at least such a paragraph is because he cares about him and needs him.

  He even felt that the marriage that was facing shattering could still be saved.

  "I said, no matter what age group, I only have you." Duan Yan hugged his calf, put his chin on his knee, and looked at him sincerely with a pair of shining dog eyes.

  "Don't think that if you say a few nice words, I will be deceived by you. Go away and don't touch me." Xu Yi stretched out his hand to push him.

  "I don't." Duan Yan twisted his body to play a rogue.

  How could he be ligated? He is the same age as a flower, what if one day he wears it back again and it affects his body? At that time, the eighteen-year-old little swan will also need him...