CHAPTER 12 : His Revenge :

Comincia dall'inizio

After half an hour, Gerald gets a call from Ashton. As he picks the call, Ashton asks him, "where is Elle right now???" Gerald looks at the front door of the club and replies, "in Groucho, Sir..." He asks him again, "with whom ???" Gerald answers again, "Jake Miller.... sir..." Hearing his name, something suddenly comes in Ashton's mind, it was that day when he first declared about his second marriage with Elizabeth. It was then when John told him about the small fight between Elizabeth and Jake and how he behaved with her, he also saw the footage. It is not that Ashton doesn't trust his wife or is spying on her, but he also knows her friendly nature, he just wants to make her safe, that is why he has hired Gerald specifically to look over Elizabeth whenever she is outside. Gerald questions him, "Should I go inside sir ???" Ashton sighs before replying, "no wait there until I come..."

Looking at his worried face, Cam who is sitting in Ashton's cabin, asks him, "is everything all right dude???" While wearing his coat, Ashton gets up from his chair and replies, "Elle never goes anywhere without telling me...I told her not to tell me every single thing...so maybe thatswhy she has gone somewhere without telling me..." Taking some time to understand his reply, Cam speaks, "so you are angry on her just because of that ???" Ashton irritatingly answers, "no man...I don't know why...I feel weird...it feels like some bad things are going to happen...so I'm going there just to check her...and that Jake...I really don't trust him..." Cam knows Ashton well, if he really cares about anyone, he can do anything to make them safe. He doesn't say anything more, just goes with him. Within 15 minutes, Sam, Cam and Ashton reaches there. They didn't wait any time and heads upstairs.

Within some seconds, Sam spots Elizabeth and Jake inside of a glass cabin. But which surprises them is that Elizabeth is almost unconscious and Jake is trying to unbutton her shirt. Without wasting any further time, Ashton burst inside the cabin and holds the collar of Jake's shirt, he is fuming in anger, he almost looses his senses after looking his wife in this state. He starts to punch Jake, he doesn't stop until he passes out. He keeps on punching him, Cam tries to stop Ashton but fail. But her voice stops him, Elizabeth's sweet voice makes him stop and brings him back in reality, when he hears her voice calling him, addressing him with a new but adorable nickname, "Ashy...is it you... Ashy ???"

Ashton blankly looks at her state, it's seeming that she is drunk, but looking at him with her sleepy eyes, she is smiling, smiling like an innocent child. Cam takes the chance and goes to Ashton, he softy says, "Ash...leave him to me...Elle needs you right now... please Ash..." He slowly takes steps toward Elizabeth, looking at her, he gently puts his coat over her small body to cover her, then he securely carries her and make her to sit on his lap. Her hand reaches on Ashton's cheeks, caressing his cheeks, she says, "you came here Ashy...for me ???" Ashton replies, his tone is soft, showing his corncern and worries for Elizabeth, "yes...I came for you....are you okay Elle ??" She hugs Ashton, she wraps her hands around his neck and buries her head in the crook of his shoulder, she says while closing her eyes, "I want to sleep Ashy..." Looking at her, he hugs her back and caresses her cheek, he softly replies, "sleep...I'm here..." After some time, she falls asleep, Ashton slowly lays her down on the sofa, and puts on the headphones in her ears, he makes sure that she doesn't wake up, and then turns towards Jake.

He is now laying down on the floor, Cam already has ordered the manager of the club to clear all the people, to bring all the staffs outside the cabin. Ashton stomps out from the cabin, looking at his calm face, all the staffs and the manager can guess the flow of the volcano which is growing inside of his head, everyone in England is well aware of Ashton's inside beast which can cost anyone's downfall within a second. All of them are shaking and sweating in fear. But when he speaks, his voice makes their knees weak, "this guy couldn't do this if he hadn't get any help from inside...so it's better if you tell me the truth...otherwise you know, what consequences can come.." Cam adds, "I have seen the CCTV footage.. so don't dare to lie..." They are now standing on a thin line where both side has a deep valley, there are no way out from Ashton's rage. One of the staffs comes forward and with a shakey voice, he tells the truth and points one of them that he saw that boy, talking with Jake. Ashton doesn't waste any time and orders Sam, "I want to see this bar closed from now...cancel their license and launch a report..." The manager and the owner of the club fall on their knees and plead to Ashton but he doesn't care at all. He then turns towards Cam and says lowly, "I want this Jake dead...Cam...you know what I mean...I don't want to drag Elle's name to anywhere...." Cam widens his eyes and asks him confusedly, "you know what you are talking??? What the hell Ash...???" Ashton glares at him and replies boldly, "you know Cam what I'm meaning...and I am fully aware of it...just do what I have said...you are capable in this field...just call me after the job is done..." Cam sighs and nods. Then Ashton carries Elizabeth on his arms and takes her back to his mansion.

Slowly and gently, Ashton puts Elizabeth on the bed and covers her with the blanket. Cam already told Ashton about the drug that Jake had given to her which will not bother her except the dizziness. So he doesn't tell anything to Mrs. Benet, he knows that if he tells her all this, then she will get tensed which is not good for her in this age. Ashton sits beside Elizabeth and takes her hand, he holds it with his hands and caresses gently. Looking at her, her sleeping figure, he remembers the name that she has given to him, a small smile unknowingly appears on his face, it's not like no one has given him any nickname but this time, this nickname gives him a childish and cute vibe. He talks to himself,  "your nickname is as cute as you...thank you Elle...". He slowly gets lost into her beauty, he never noticed her beautiful face before. He knows the fact that maybe she is not so pretty, he has seen many beautiful girls who are more pretty than her but his heart only beats for her, her angelic face is calming his inner demon. When he saw her in that state, his demonic side took over him, he knows that no one can calm him down when he is angry but he doesn't know why he suddenly calmed down when he heard her voice, he is bound to believe that Elizabeth has a power to control him, The Ashton Hamilton, whom everyone fears the most. But it was never in his plan, marrying her for his child was the only reason behind this marriage. Then why is he feeling like he wants her ? Why ? This feeling is not unknown for him, he knows it clearly, what is this called. But he doesn't want to accept it. He can't. He shouldn't. It is beyond of his thoughts, it is beyond of his agreement. But he is unable to control this.

He suddenly notices some small bruises on her wrist and finger marks on her collarbone. Those marks are way more bigger in her tiny body. Blood boils in him, he doesn't waste any time and calls Cam. He almost whispers over the phone, not wanting to wake her up, "is it done ???" Cam sighs before replying, "yes...I did...but...you have taken too much risk Ash..." A satisfactory smirk forms on Ashton's face, he takes off his glasses and replies with full confidence, his voice is fearful and demonic, "it's not a new thing for me Cam...Ashton knows how to take risks and how to deal with it it later..." Cam replies shortly, "got that...how is Elle now ???" Ashton looks at her again, "she is sleeping...do you think that she will remember anything tomorrow???" Cam answers, "I don't think so...she will forget everything...I think...it's better if she doesn't get to know anything...it's for her sake..." Ashton nods his head and speaks, "got that...I'm hanging up..."

It is almost 10pm when her phone vibrates. He quickly takes the phone and the call is from Anna. He knows this time only the kids call her to talk before going to bed, but he can't give that even he can't tell them the truth. He picks the call and says, "hello..." From the other side, Hazel's sweet voice replies, "Dadda..." Ashton smiles, "hey my princess....aren't my princess sleepy ???" Hazel replies, "Chris fell asleep...but I will go to bed after talking with Mommy..." He speaks again, "but Mommy is tired Sweetie... she is sleeping...should I wake her up ???" Hazel is a very sweet girl and she loves her family so much that she understands things in her this age just like Chris, "no Dadda... Mommy will call me when she will wake up...right ???" Ashton smiles in her cuteness, "ofcourse Mommy will...now go to bed Princess....Dadda always loves his princess..." Hazel replies sweetly, "Princess loves Dadda..." Saying this, she hangs up the call.