Chapter Fifteen

YN POV

"Onceler? Wh-what are you doing here?" I ask while he runs around the couch and over to me.

"I.. I was going to apologize for not having time to be around you... I was going to take you out to dinner... but when I showed up, I heard you screaming and Jake yelling at you to shut up... the door was open so I ran in.. but he was... you were.." That was all that could come out of his mouth before I threw myself into his arms.

"Thank you."

After we got ourselves back to a more professional mood, we left the house and walked downtown to a small Greek restaurant and sat in a secluded corner. The mood was nice, and I could feel like myself a little more, and not as shook as I was earlier. "Welcome loves! My name is Leon, I'll be your server. Are there any drinks we can get started on?" The waiter said as he looked at us.

"Yes! Could I get a white wine?" I asked.

"Of course! And you?"

"Yeah, can I get a dirty bird?" The Onceler said.

"Sure thing. Also, I'm not sure if I'm correct, but you're the Onceler, right?"

"I am!" The Onceler said as he chuckled.

"Well, I'm a big fan, I actually have a thneed with me!"

"Oh? Well, I'm glad it's being used!" The Onceler said with a smile.

"Yes, I'll be back with those drinks!" Leon said as he walked away.

"So... how hard... did you hit him... over the head?" I asked after we had gotten our orders in, plus gotten our drinks.

"I think... enough to keep him out for a little bit. Not enough to kill him though, to be honest I thought he was going to just turn around and kill me, but enough for you to grab a bag and move in with me... Only if you want to though I'm not-"

"Thank you for offering, and I accept it. You're safer than he is. Why... why were you crying?" I asked as I took a sip of my white wine.

"Well, would you if you came into the room and the person that you love is being held against their will and almost being raped?"

I coughed. "I see." That was when the video started to go through my head again. I can't tell him. It will hurt him so much.

The rest of the night was mostly quiet, but still enjoyable. We got back to the house and I ran inside to grab a bag, with the Onceler right behind me, with another pan just in case. I packed only three pairs of jeans and three t-shirts, most of my clothes were dirty anyway, or at the factory already. Before we left, I went into the living room and snatched Jake's phone. We made it out of the house, and we booked it down the road.

When we got back to the factory, his mom came up to him. "Oncie... why is she here?"

She asked as she looked me up and down, obviously judging me.

"Mom, she is fine. She's been here for a while now and you know that."

"Oh sure, I know that Oncie, it's just, you see, she might be in the way.."

"Mom, she hasn't been in the way for the past few weeks. We will see you tomorrow mom."

"Sure..." she said as we walked towards his room.

"I don't think your mom likes me that much.." I said as we made it to his room.

"She does, she just is thinking of the business I guess," He said as he took off his shoes. "You're still quiet, what's wrong?" He asked and I couldn't find the words to tell him about the video. I can't tell you. I thought as he walked over to me and tilted my head up to him. I just can't. I want to, but I can't. That was when he wiped my cheeks. I realized that I was crying. "What's wrong?"

I grabbed hold of him. I hugged him like I couldn't get enough. How can I tell you? You'll freak out. You'll break. I won't get you back. I thought as we stood there, him holding me as I wept. "Yn, please tell me. Or show me. Did Jake do something before I got there?" he asked as he pulled away to look me in the eyes.

"N-no. Well, yes... but it's ok, I'm ok it's fine-"

"It's not fine, what did he do? I need to know."

"I can't. You'll.. you'll..."

"I'll what?"

"You'll freak out."

"Yn, I'm freaking out right now, you're crying your eyes out and not telling me why! Please tell me!" He paused and then said again quieter, "Please."

I finally nodded, opening my bag to grab Jake's phone. I pulled it out and opened it, then handed the phone to the Onceler. "It's already on the video. I can't watch it again." I said as more tears started to run down my face. I knew he had started it when the moans started to come out of the phone.

"What. The. Fuck. How in the hell did he get this?! Yn, I am going to fix this, and this won't be leaked I promise. You don't deserve this shit." He said as he walked over to the bed and laid the phone on the bedside table. "Here, I will do that now! I'll fix this!"

"Ok... you don't have to if you don't want to-"

"No, I want to. You look really tired. Go to sleep and I'll figure this out. I promise, I will figure this out."

"Ok... goodnight.." I said as I crawled into bed. I didn't bother changing out of my clothes. As I drifted to sleep, I watched the Onceler get out of bed and leave the room after kissing me on the forehead.