Chapter Eleven

Jake's POV

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT WOMEN?! WHY CANT SHE JUST BE REASONABLE AND GET THAT OUR RELATIONSHIP IS IMPORTANT!! What a cunt I swear I want to punch her guts out. I thought as I was sitting against the door to our bedroom. "Yn?"

"Leave Jake. Get out of my fucking house and let me get some goddamn rest."

"Yn come on let me in... you know I won't leave. I own this shit hole. If anything you should leave."

"You do not own this house jake! I bought it! But you know what you fucker? I will leave," she screamed as she slammed opened the door "and when I get out of that fucking door, it's over. You are not allowed to call, text, or even fucking FACETIME me do you understand? I'm sick and tired of your bullshit lies, the debt you put us into, and the skanks I keep seeing leave the office!"

"W-what? Skanks? There were never skanks Yn, your making shit up again. Honestly, you need fucking help!"

"Oh, I need help?! Have you looked in the fucking mirror jake? Have you? Two weeks ago I came home early to surprise you with a new dress and guess what? The front door was cracked and I peeked in and saw you with two other whores moaning it up on the fucking couch that you and I picked out together!"

"Babe-"

"Are you joking right now? Babe?" Yn screamed as she sprinted down the stairs, and I followed. "You know, I wish I never went to that bar. I wish I never talked to your ass. And you know what else jake fucking whinefrey Tino? You are horrible at sex!" That's when it happened. I couldn't hold back. All my anger and hatred had been building up for too long. Yn looked at me with terror and a look of horror that you see in movies. I looked down to see that my hand was red. I had just punched my girlfriend right in the eye. Her eyes watered up and she dashed for the door.

"Yn wait babe-"

"You actually think you have the right to fucking call me that after what you just did?" We're done. Understand? It's over. I'm leaving. Keep the god damn house for all I care." Hearing her say that made my blood boil.

"You're not leaving me." I said as I grabbed her wrist and started to drag her into the house. " I love you... and I never hit you. You're over reacting. Again" I swear if this bitch doesn't believe me I will not be able to hold back.

"Jake what the fuck let go!" She screamed as she kicked and punched and bit. Thank god I go to the gym was all I could think before I felt I kick to the nuts, and feel Yn leave my grasp.

Yn POV

Please don't be far away! Please! I thought as tears ran down my face. Please don't be far! I was running so fast it hurt but I didn't care. I need him. The Onceler. I could stay with him, and thank him for the flowers. But I needed to find him. The rain had started and that was when I ran straight into someone due to the tears and thoughts. "Hey watch i- yn?" His voice sounded like heaven. "Your face!" He sounded surprised. All I did was sob. "What happened after I left?" His voice sounded so concerned it was so comforting. I think... I love you smart fuck.

Onceler POV

I brought her home as fast as I could, the rain was getting worse. We made it right before I heard thunder and a flash of lightning. Yn squeezed my arm tighter when the thunder made the clash, then squeezed less once the sound ended. I grabbed her a blanket and started a pot of water to make hot chocolate. She is still crying... and it looks like her face will bruise a little. I wonder if I have ice... I went to the freezer and grabbed a handful of ice and put it into a rag. I walked over to her, and she looked up at me with her pretty eyes. I placed the ice on the bruised eye as I sat down next to her. Thank goodness her crying has stopped a little. I hate seeing her cry. "Please let me stay...." Yn whispered as more tears ran down her face

"Obviously you are going to I'm not letting you go back to him. You can stay as long as you need..." I said as I wiped the tears away, and she smiled. Thunder crashed and Yn flinched. I awkwardly put my free hand on her back and rubbed up and down. I couldn't help it, she looked so shooken from her Asshole of a boyfriend, and it seemed like the thunder wasn't helping at all.

Yn POV

Thunderstruck and I couldn't hold back. I launched into the Onceler's arms, grasping him and holding him as if I were to let him go, he would disappear. "Uh... hi?" He said. I looked at him and his face was a tomato, but this asshole was smirking.

"Please don't let go. Please.."

"I won't," That was when he scooped me up and placed me on the bed and pulled the covers up to our neck, then held me tight. "At least, not tonight... we're friends....." oh.

"Y-yeah.."

"Cool." Then he blacked out. I couldn't believe how fast he fell asleep. Thunder struck again and I grasped him tighter. The warmth from his body and his grasp was like a bear hug. I looked up at him to see that he was looking at me, with a look of love that I had never seen in jakes eyes. That was when I move my hands to his face and kissed him. He then started to kiss back hard. It was like he had been restraining himself for a long time. I lost my breath and pulled away first, and his lips trailed mine like a lost dog. When I finally got air, I looked at him. The look of love and lust was so intense, I had to look away. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked as he grabbed my chin and wiped my check. That was when I realized I had started to cry.

"N-no, i realized I have never kissed anyone like that in a while.. and Jake has never looked at me like that. Ever. And-"

"How about we don't talk about Jake right now..." he said as he pulled his face closer to mine. "And continue where we left off?"