Chapter Fourteen

(AN: omg y'all are going to love this one -Thalia)

Yn pov

"You are being careful tho, right? Like making sure not to chop down so many trees at a time, so then new ones can grow?" I asked the Onceler as I followed him to his office.

"Yeah yeah Yn. I also have told my parents that they can not chop down your area. Are you happy with that?" He said sharply. Whoa. What the fuck is wrong today?

"Hey, are you all right? You sound pissed." I asked as we went into his office and as he shut the door I turned him towards me, putting my hand on his cheek.

"Sorry, i'm just stressed out." He said as he leaned into my hand. "I probably just need a coffee...or..." Suddenly, his eyes got dark and mysterious as his hands picked me up and placed me on the desk. "You could make my day a whole lot better." He said as his hands started to ride up to my waist line and undo my buttons on my pants.

"Hahaha you are funny you know? Your family is right outside that door and you want me to make your day better? I'll go get your coffee." I said as I slid off of the desk. "Here, just to keep you on edge..." I came back towards him and moved my head close to his, just where it would kill a horney man. Then, I smacked his ass and bolted for the door, laughing my ass off. Right when I got to the door, I was spun around and I felt my lips get crashed against his. It was hot I won't lie. His hands slid up to my waist once again and continued the journey to take them off. It was so fast, I didn't even realize that they were off and flying across the room. Oh shit. I thought as he threw off my shirt. I guess He won't need that coffee anymore.

3 weeks later

I think I let it go too far... the trees are disappearing just like his personality, the thing I was really into about him. he is getting hotter tho, the new green suit is really turning me on. Oh hell, why is this happening?! It was two times, and one was when I was in a shitty position with Jake, and the other was three weeks ago!! God, I need to forget about it, it's like he has already. I thought as I rode my bike back to my personal spot to try and get some time to myself and my new book, Icebreaker. I didn't know that letting this drag on a little bit longer would cause us to distance a little bit farther than I thought it would... I couldn't focus on the book. Suddenly, I heard a chopping from behind me and then the crack of the tree. I turned around and it was crashing towards me. I screamed, when suddenly I was moved by a small orange puff ball. "Lorax! You have to help me. I tried to stop him, or at least slow down the pace, but it didn't work!" I said as I started to cry.

"Yn, you did try I know. I'll come with you and we will go and yell at that fucker right now and we'll-" that's when my phone buzzed. The familiar ring tone of someone I had been dreading to deal with for weeks.

Jake

We need to talk. Now. Get your ass home, you got explaining to do.

Oh shit. "I got to go.. we'll do this later, k? I have an important matter to go figure out."

I made it home and when I opened the door, I was screamed at by Jake. "Where the hell have you been for the past month?!"

"I was taking a break from-"

"DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT!!" He screamed as his hands slammed into the wall. "Tell me where the FUCK YOU WERE!"

"Ok, Jake, we are done. I thought if I gave you another chance, you would change. But here you are, screaming at me.. again. Please, get out of my house."

"You have no clue what I can do. I can destroy him."

"Oh please, don't bring the Onceler into this. He has nothing to do-" Jake whipped out his phone, and pulled up a video. Oh fuck me daisy. It was me, moaning like a whore while the Onceler destroyed me. "Where. The. FUCK DID YOU GET THAT?!?!" I screamed at him as tears streamed down my face.

"Oh this? This my dear, is what I'm using to keep you in my possession. This is what I want you to sound like when your under me, not him. Do you understand? And if you even try, to get out of this love we got, I will post this. It will take down you, and that fucker. Now, why don't we test out your voice for a while, huh?" He said as he kept creeping closer and closer as I backed up. He lunged, grabbed my hand and dragged me to the couch, and pinned me down. I screamed for mercy and struggled as he undid his belt. Suddenly, a pan hit his head and I looked up to see the Onceler, standing above the couch, with tears running down his face.

(Authors note: SORRY for the delay of this chapter!! I'm on a trip at the moment so it's been a struggle to write this!! Please know I am trying to keep up, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

With love to all of you!!

-❤️ELLIE❤️)