Chapter Thirteen

YN POV

The Lorax had told me I needed to stop the Onceler from biggering, but biggering what?

I walked up over a hill and on the other side I saw what looked like a factory. The Onceler was there along with a blonde woman with huge glasses and a man dressed in all purple.

"Onceler!" I shouted as soon as I was close enough for him to hear me.

"Yn!" He called back, "look at my factory! I'm just about to start biggering it!"

Oh shit, that's what I have to stop.

The blonde woman stepped forward, "Yes you are!"

"Oh by the way," the Onceler said "This is my mom, and this is my aunt." He gestured towards the giant furry purple peanut. So it wasn't a man.

"Hi guys!" I smiled at them, but all their attention seemed to be on the Onceler. Fair.

"I also have an uncle and brothers, but they're not here right now." the Onceler explained. "Anyway, this is my factory, once I finish biggering it I will be able to sell so many more thneeds so much faster. It will really bring a lot of money."

"I'm glad for you." I said as enthusiastically as I could. I knew I should trust the Lorax and stop him from biggering, but he just seemed so happy with himself. His mom seemed pretty proud of him too which seemed to make him happy too.

I guess stopping him would have to wait a bit, I couldn't make him sad now. Any hey, if he got really rich maybe I would have a rich boyfriend. Holy shit, I mentally scolded myself for the thought of dating the Onceler. I had a boyfriend.

Onceler POV

I didn't really care for the factory itself, but I was proud that I was making my family so happy and proud of me. I tried to tell Yn about it but she seemed a little out of it. I passed it off as her just being tired, or thoughtful. I hoped that hairy marshmallow hadn't gotten to her. I would be pissed if he tried to mess up our relationship by telling her that I'm doing something bad.