Chapter 55 - The Will Of Instinct (Part II)

Mulai dari awal

She sat down on my lap, she nuzzled into me, she... she inadvertently kissed me but... no. I just couldn't.

I told her to get ready and leave the house with me. Maybe if we weren't in a space like this I wouldn't have the urge to have my way with her as much as I do right now.

Or maybe when we got back, if I still felt like that I would just drug her food.

Maybe.

But all those plans changed when I noticed she had been gone for about four minutes. Hmm.

I decided to do a quick pop in and see if everything was alright. I mean, I had stuff in my room I didn't want her to see.

And of course, when I got to my room. My worst fears were confirmed.

I couldn't help but smirk.

Now that she was aware well, I had to do what I had to do.

I'm sorry Ashlyn.

The Present

I locked the door behind me as Ashlyn cowered away into the room, looking at me with terror filled eyes.

"Why are you backing away beautiful?"

"Jeff... no. Please tell me this is some sort of joke" She said, still taking some steps backward.

"Ashlyn, come here beautiful" I said. "Come on" I could hear her heart pounding fast. I almost felt bad for her.

Almost.

"Give me a hug" I requested. "Come on. Come here" She hesitantly took some steps forward and did so and at that point I heard her gasp in shock. She felt it.

She felt how painfully hard I was.

"That's right. You did that to me. You always do"

"Jeff...no..."

"Yes" I corrected. "From the night I saw you at Madonna's party. I wanted to fuck your brains out" I confessed. "But then I realized you were Axl's sister, Kurt's... whatever and then you're twelve years younger than me. I tried honestly, I tried suppressing it. But you're just too damn sexy. Plus you're a fucking tease" I whispered against her ears. I felt her stiffen.

I hated doing this to her but I couldn't control myself at this point.

"Let me go Jeff" She pleaded. I chuckled. I knew for a fact that if I let her go right now, she's never gonna get close to me again.

I pulled myself slightly away from her then placed my lips on hers, forcing her into a kiss.

Ashlyn's eyes widened as her body rejected the kiss. She tried fighting and fighting but for I was exceptionally stronger than her and kept her in the hold.

"No... I don't want..." She said in between kisses, trying to get away but I kept pulling her back into it. "...snap out of..." I kissed her once more, grinding my hard on into her stomach. "...I love Kurt..."

Once that statement was made, I growled and pushed her into the bed. How dare she?

"Oh yeah, well I wonder how Kurt would feel when he learns I've fucked his girlfriend"

I could see the fear in her eyes as I quickly straddled her and restrained her. Putting my lips back on hers I decided to let my hands roam around her body when suddenly I felt a sharp pain.