Chapter 55 - The Will Of Instinct (Part II)

Warning: Some triggering scenes are coming up. If you're triggered by any form of violence I suggest skipping this chapter.

Kurt

Flashback, an hour earlier...

I watched as she left the diner, looking extremely sad and heartbroken.

God, why did I have to be so cruel? Why was I so temperamental? Why did I have to bring up Izzy again?

Why couldn't I just control my emotions? I wasn't usually like this.

God! The things this girl has done to me.

I had to find a way to apologize to her and make things right. Even if it meant agreeing to whatever the fuck she wanted to plan with Izzy.

Yeah right.

I was about to leave the diner as well when I got an unexpected call from... Chris Cornell?

Oh hell no, I don't have the energy to deal with that fucker right now.

I decided to ignore it.

But he kept calling and calling until I just saw a simple text from him.

Keep Izzy away from Ashlyn - Chris

So of course, I called him almost immediately.

And after listening to everything Chris had to say, I was blown away.

But thankfully I knew Ashlyn was safe and sound with her brother so I had nothing to worry about just yet.

That was until I met Axl at the store.

That's when the panic ensued.

If she wasn't with Axl she had to be with Izzy. Alone.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck!

Izzy

Five minutes prior

The fucking hell.

First of all, Ashlyn comes to my house wearing a halter top which God knows I can't resist and the tightest jeans I've ever seen on her.

God! This was torture.

I found it extremely hard to pay attention to anything she was saying because all the while, I kept on glancing down at her chest hoping to catch a glimpse of... well anything.

This girl grew up fast enough alright.

But she sure wasn't smart enough yet.

She still couldn't figure out my true intentions toward her. How much I wanna pin her down to God knows anywhere and fuck the living daylights out of her.

I was tired of holding it. I was fucking tired.

I told Chris Cornell yesterday that the first chance I got, I was gonna have my way with her and nothing was gonna stop me.

But today, I guess my heart softened a bit after seeing her cry.

So cute that she had so much faith in me. If only she knew how right Kurt was. Kurt had always been right.

From the first day I saw Ashlyn at Madonna's party, I wanted to fuck her. I was surprised no one else could tell. Other than Kurt anyways.

Anyways, my heart softened up a lot after seeing her cry so I decided not to do anything to her, at least not yet.