«n- hi P, hello Mr. Roronoa

mi- hi Nami

p- we're trying your recipe, thanks for sending it to me by the way

n- your welcome».

She took a look at the counter.

«z- you don't seem to like it

n- no, no, I'm just looking

ya- what recipe is this?

n- roasted duck with tangerine sauce

l- tangerine?

p- yeah, that's the best thing I've ever tasted, ever

z- mmh

p- no, no, I mean, one of them, my dad cooks better, he's the best

ya- *chuckles*

mi- sure

z- well».

Zoro walked out of the room, followed by Law and Yamato.

«n- do you need help?

mi- is that this terrible?

n- no, it looks good, but if you need anything

mi- thank you».

Nami walked out of the room to join Zoro and the guys.

«p- isn't she so sweet?

mi- mh

p- I can't believe Hiyori hates her, she's so nice

mi- Hiyori?

p- yeah, she hates her, she's jealous because Zoro trains her

mi- I see ».

Upstairs guys just chilled in the lounge and then ate all together in the living room. Yamato and Nami slept in a guest room, and Law slept in Zoro's room.
At about 5 am, they left for the port, Kinemon, Oden, Hiyori, Helmoppo, Johnny, and Yosaku were waiting there. They all got on the ship, and since Alabasta was hours away, everybody found something to do.
Nami leaned on the barrel from the upper deck, to watch the horizon, she just loved sailing. Zoro found a spot to sleep not so far. Hiyori and Yamato got inside to talk. Law, Helmoppo, Johnny, and Yosaku were also inside, playing cards.
Mihawk and Kozuki brothers were talking on the lower deck.
About an hour later, Nami shivered feeling a powerful aura next to her, she noticed Mihawk was fixing the horizon, standing next to her. She looked up at him, wondering why he would stand there. He looked down on her.

«mi- interesting tattoo».

He said. Nami's whole body shivered. In her haste and surprise, she had forgotten to bandage the tattoo on her arm. She put her hand on it, a little ashamed and afraid of Mihawk's possible reaction if he didn't believe her next words.

«n- it's not... I mean... I don't- I'm not-

mi- a member of the Fishman Pirates crew?

n- I'm not

mi- then why?

n- I... they assaulted the island I was living on... and... *sighs* Arlong did this to me after he killed my dad so I wouldn't forget what he was able to do... so I would not run away from Cocoyashi or he would kill my mom and sister..».

She said, trying not to show a single emotion, even though her eyes were wet.
He put his hand on the top of her head, he was so much taller than her.

«mi- sorry about that».

She nodded.

«mi- how did you escape then?