Chapter Thirty-Six

Beginne am Anfang

"Yes it did, very similar to yours actually" This person wore a white hoodie with two purple striped up each sleeve, they had dirty blonde hair, similar to Grian's. And they wore sunglasses.

(Can you guess who it is?)-Author<3

"Could you lead me to them? If you wouldn't mind?"

"Sure, this way"

They led X to where his twin was. "Is that who you're looking for?" They pointed to the passed out EX with no helmet.

"Yes! Thank you" X ran up to his bother. He took a deep breath and took off his own helmet, he put it on EX and held him in a sitting position.

"Should I call someone?"

X nodded as he tried to feel a heartbeat. The person ran off and ran around until they found someone who could help. Then they spotted Iskall looking around, wondering where X had gone off to holding a spare helmet.

"Hey you?!"

"Uhh yes?"

"Please follow me. There's these two guys that wear helmets similar to the one you're holding."

"Lead me to them! They're my friends!"

"Come this way." They led Iskall back to X and EX. Iskall put the helmet on X's head while he was trying to do CPR on EX. X paused for a moment to put his helmet on properly and to thank Iskall and the mystery person.

"Thank you Iskall and uh apologies what's your name?"

"Oh. It's Quig."

"I'm Iskall, that's Xisuma and EX"

"Are they related?"

"Brothers."

"Ah so that's why they look identical to one another"

"Mhmm, thank you again for the help."

X took out his admin panel and sent EX home to bed. He'll wake up eventually, he just needs the rest.

EvilXisuma left the game

X stood up and composed himself again, trying his best to bury his concern for his brother and concentrate on Grian instead.

"Are you going to be alright X?"

"I'll be fine, thank for your concern Iskall. And thank you Quig for your help."

"Anytime. I should be getting back to my friends so uhh nice meeting you both." With that Quig left.

"I'll meet you back in hermitcraft, take a while to collect your thoughts and calm down. I know you want to hurt who did this to him."

"Of course I do Iskall. They tried to kill my brother! PERMANENTLY!" X accidentally shouted. Luckily Iskall was one of the hermits who wasn't/weren't afraid of shouting.

((For the underlined words: Read whatever word that makes the most sense with this sentence cuz I genuinely can't figure it out ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ))-Author<3

"Then you also know why you can't punish them."

"Of course I do..iskall..." X sighed heavily. He crouched down again, this time defeated by his emotions. He soon stood back up straight after Iskall left.

Iskall85 left the game.

"He went too far this time. Nobody touches my hermits" X muttered to himself before rejoining hermitcraft.

Grian joined the game.
Mumbo joined the game.
Dream joined the game.
Punz joined the game.
EvilXisuma joined the game.
Iskall85 joined the game.
Xisuma joined the game.