Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

"I let him down. I swore I would protect him."

"They had only a few minutes together before you-know-who ran by and killed him. " Mumbo explained.

Grian cried as he held his old friend's nearly lifeless limp bleeding body.

*[-------] means name has been redacted*

[-------] coughed "hey...bud"

"[-------]!"

"I...think...this..is the...end...of my book...sunshine..."

"Nonono don't talk like that, you'll be fine. X there has to be something we can do"

"Grian, there....there isn't. I'm sorry"

"He can't die, not again. Please not again"

"There's nothing we can do G." Mumbo said, dipping his head

"Remember...me...won't you... sunshi-" [-------]'s eyes went dark, the shine in them disappeared. Grian cried harder into his now lifeless body. X sat next to him and comforted him, giving him condolences. He eventually let go of his now dead friend and hugged X instead.

EX dipped his head in condolences along with Mumbo and Noxite. Grian went back to Hermitcraft instead of watching his friend's body dust away.

Grian left the game

"I'll follow him."

"Stay with him. Keep this quiet for now okay" X stood back up straight and said.

"Okay"

Mumbo left the game.

"You have a meeting to get to, don't you?" EX reminded them.

"Yeah we're rather late." Noxite started to walk over there.

X and EX followed closely behind them and sighed. They walked in the awkward silence until they arrived at their destination.

-inside. Everyone is waiting on their respective chairs. Layout looks like a conference room-

"Apologies for our lateness, everyone. Something important came up"

"Fwhip's already said. Must have been very important if you took that long." Iskall said. (Vault Hunters)

"Thank you Fwhip. I wasn't expecting it to take that long but it seems to be resolved now" Xisuma responded.

"I thought you went to get him. Is that why you're also incredibly late darling" Bertha asked (Witchcraft SMP)

"Like X said, something important came up and it's been resolved. May we please begin now" Noxite said in response. (MCC)

"Is Grian not coming? Or Dream? Or Owen? Or Hermitcraft Recap?" Fwhip asked (Empires SMP)

"I believe Pix is incredibly busy with his own things. Zloy has returned to Modded for a while. Grian is too injured to be doing anything and this meeting is about Dream so he's not here" X explained. (Hermitcraft)

"Owen's busy too. So you've been collecting evidence correct?" A blue haired Scottish male said. (MCC)

"That's correct"

"Why have you even been collecting evidence Suma?"

"I'll let you know in a moment"

EX stood and watched them, leaning on the door.

"Question before we officially begin this meeting, if you don't mind darlings" Bertha said.

"Go ahead Bertha" Scott said.