Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

"Of course" Fwhip left and headed to the council offices with Xisuma's message.

-with EX-

After asking multiple people and multiple times those people just turned away from him, ignored or they just couldn't help. He found another hybrid that looked like he knew his purpose. So he walked up to them.
"Hey, I don't mean to bother you I'm just looking for someone" EX asked.

"Oh, could you describe them?" The person said. They were a ginger cat hybrid. They seem very energetic and optimistic.

"He wears a suit, has black hair and mustache. Red tie. He's wandering around here with a red jumpered male"

"Hmm I think I saw two players like that. They were headed close to the alleyway beside Shady Oaks SMP"

*Do you know who's talking?*-Author <3

"Could you point me that direction?"

"May I get a name and server, I don't want to lead someone who could be a threat to complete strangers"

"I'd rather not give you my name, all you need to know is I come from a server by the name of Hermitcraft"

"Popular SMP that is. Well my name is Stampy. Shady Oaks is just that way and then take a left. If you hit Mana-Cube or Purple Prison, you've gone too far."

(Those do exist by the way I'm not making them up)- Author <3

"Thanks" EX went the way that the cat told him then headed left until he found Shady Oaks. He didn't see Mana-Cube or Purple Prison so he didn't go too far. He eventually came across an alleyway, he heard voices he recognised coming from it so he must have the right one.

He found Grian sitting on the floor, slouched over and holding someone. Mumbo stood next to him with his hand on his shoulder.

"What the fuck is happening here..."

"Could you stay with him while I call the guards EX"

"Uhh why?"

Mumbo moved the side out of the view of who Grian was holding. He could see who it was but didn't know who it was.

"Am I supposed to know him?"

"Sam got to him first...." Grian weakly said, through his tears.

"Oh that yandere dude that escaped recently right?"

"Yeah..."

"Call X first then the guards. X is wandering around here looking for the two of you, he went in the opposite direction to me."

Mumbo stepped back out into the open to call X.

Mumbo: Hey X?
X: Mumbo? Where are you? Is Grian with you?
Mumbo: yeah we're both here. EX found us. Umm we got some bad news...
X: what's wrong..?
Mumbo: we found who Grian was looking for but...
X: oh no....
Mumbo: yeah Sam found him before us. Hes gone. Should I call the guards?
X: Dont. They won't do anything but question the both of you. Where are you?
Mumbo: in an alleyway next to this SMP called Shady Oaks.
X: okay I'll find it, I'm on my way.

X and Mumbo hung up. A few minutes later X arrived. Noxite saw him and followed. He regrets that decision.

"Grian?"

"He found him before us..." Grian muttered, X barely able to hear him.

"I know know. It's gonna be okay. You're safe." X slowly walked forward and crouched down beside Grian. Mumbo EX and Noxite stood at the start of the alleyway, quiet and listening.