(Not Edited) How we shopped for the wedding

"Oh my goodness!" Lillian exclaimed as Rosie jumped up and down, squealing happily.

We had just told them that we were getting married. Over a week since Nathan popped the question, we just wanted to spend the time we had together before telling anyone. I'm still not over the shock of the proposal.

"Congratulations," Noah said, hugging me, and I smiled at him.

Noah pulled me in for a hug next. "I'm happy for you."

"Thank you," I said before kissing his cheek; after him, it was Elliot.

"Shame you are off the market" He smirked at me, and I smiled at him shaking my head

Eugene hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.

"That's your great Grandmothers ring; you would have to ask your father for that", Lillian said to Nathan before turning to Eugene with a glare. "You didn't tell me my son was going to Propose!"

"Lil, " Eugene said, holding up his hand, and I smiled, biting my lip. "I couldn't tell you he asked me to keep it quiet."

He wrapped his arms around her waist before kissing his cheek, making her smile. "Fine", she huffed.

I looked down at the ring, and I smiled. It was beautiful; Nathan's great grandmother had good taste.

"I can't wait. We need to go shopping before all the best things are taken," Rosie told me, and I nodded, frowning slightly.

"Rosie, calm down; you are scaring her and us", Noah laughed, and she glared playfully at him.

"But she is right though we need to get planning," Lillian said, and I looked over at Nathan biting my lip.

"Well, we did have a date in mind," I said slowly, and they both turned around fast, so fast that I thought their heads were going to fly off.

"What! When?" Rosie yelled, making everyone chuckle at her, and I smiled at Nathan.

"Um, it's not that long away, it's my parents' wedding date, and we're were thinking that maybe it would be a way to involve them in the wedding," I told them, and they smile fondly. Nathan took my hand, and I smiled up at him.

"The date would be February 19th," I said, and Rosie clapped her hand in joy, and Lillian beamed at us.

Nathan wrapped his big strong arms around my shoulders, and I smiled, kissing his arm.

"That's less than a month away", Lillian panicked, and I nodded. "We better get started."

She grabbed my arm, and I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out as she dragged Rosie and I out to the cars.

"Good thinking, mother, we'll need to start now if we want this wedding to be perfect" Rosie smiled at her, and I stood there still trying to get my words together, but instead, I got pushed into the silver town car that belonged to Lillian.

We went into town, and Lillian dragged me out of the car. "Lillian, I don't think we have to start planning today."

She scoffed slightly and pushed me into a wedding dress shop as I protested, but once I caught sight of all of the beautiful dresses and gowns, I shut up.

"Oh my goodness, they are beautiful," I said, sighing in happiness. I walked around, and I picked a few of the rack before heading to the dressing room.

The curtains opened, and I walked out wearing a cream with lots of sequins princess ball gown.

"You look good," Rosie said, faking a smile, and Lillian just grimaced. That's when I caught sight of it, and I shook my head before walking back in.

This happened one after the other for hours. "Right this on has to be it"

I walked out in a beautiful satin dress with lace sleeves, and Lillian's face lit up as tears filled her eyes, and Rosie gasped, nodding her head up and down.

I turned to look in the mirror, and I smiled, taking a deep breath. "This is it; this is the dress!"

"You look perfect," Lillian told me. "Like a bride."

She pulled me in for a hug, and tears fell from my eyes, some of the sadness and some of happiness.

"I just wish my mother was here to do this with me," I said, looking into the mirror wiping my eyes.

Rosie took my hand. "She may not be with us in body, but she's in spirit. She will be so proud of you and your father as well; they love you, Grace."

I smiled as my eyes filled with tears again, and I hugged her. "Thank you, Rosie."

"I have a question for you," I told her, and she nodded. "Will you be my maid of honour?"

She jumped in happiness. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!"

"I'll take that as a yes" I smiled at her before heading back into the changing room and changing back into my regular clothes.

Lillian paid for the dress as a wedding present from her, I tried to pay, but she wouldn't let me. She even bought the shoes and the veil.

We went shopping next for two bridesmaid dresses. One of Rosie and One for Amy though I haven't asked her yet.

"How about this one?" Rosie asked as she came out of the changing room. She looked terrific, unique in a purple sleeveless satin dress.

"Yes, that's the one," I told her, and she smiled at me.

"Good, I love this one, and we have a slightly different one for Amy," She told me before closing the curtain, and she soon came out with the dress in hand.

Rosie bought the dresses and everything that came with them, even the jewellery and shoes.

We bought flowers for them and for the tables to be sent on the wedding day so they won't wilt.

We headed back to Lillian house, and Nathan was still there.

"Hi," I said, kissing him

He kissed me back. "Did you get everything?" He asked, and I nodded.

"I even got my dress," I told him, and he smiled impressed before kissing me again.

"hold your horses save it for the wedding night", Sean chuckled, and Nathan slapped his arm lightly, making me laugh.

Nathan and I stayed in the living room with Lillian and Rosie, planning the wedding while Mark and the boys watched football in one of the other living rooms.

"Goodnight, and thanks for all your help," I said, hugging Lillian then Rosie.

"Thanks, Mum" Nathan kissed her cheek then Rosie. I hugged the boy's goodbye, and last congrats were said before we left the house and headed home.

"I am exhausted", I yawned as I rested my head against Nathan's arm ", who knew planning a wedding was so much work."

"I know", He yawned back as he pulled into the car park before we got out and headed up to the apartment. I headed into the bedroom before taking my top off and skirt along with my boots. I pulled on one of Nathan t-shirts over my underwear.

"I mean first the guest list because you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by not inviting them, but you don't want a big wedding," I said, running a hand through my hair panicking, but Nathan took my hands before kissing them, and I smiled calming down.

"Don't worry, Rosie and my mother will help make it easier for us," He told me before kissing me, and I fell back on the bed giggle.

"I love you, Grace," Nathan told me, kissing my nose, and I smiled up at his handsome face.

"And I love you more, Nathan," I said, kissing his collar bone.

"Nope, not possible", Nathan chuckled, kissing my neck, and I gave in.

"Okay, you win; you love me more," I told him with a moan making him smile against my neck.