1. WE

Welcome to...
NEW JEANS SONGS x BTS FANFIC SERIES
This is book 3 HYPE BOY!
There will be a total of 12 books for this series.

I hope you guys have been enjoying the series so far~ We have a long way to go. If you haven't read BOOK 1 & BOOK 2 I recommend them~ Each book in this series ARE NOT related to each other plot wise! 👖🐰

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
These ARE NOT stories shipping New Jeans & BTS (that's weird because new jeans are underage obviously) These stories in particular are boyXboy and are ONLY based off New Jeans' music!!

enjoy~~
______________________________

Middle School

Jimin adjusted his school uniform as he ran to school. He was nearly late because he woke up late. His mother shouted at him to wake up this morning.

Thankfully he made it to school on time before the disciplinary teachers closed the gates and scolded him.

Jimin entered his classroom. He sees his friend Sujin waving at him. Jimin quickly goes to his assigned desk which was right next to his friends desk.

"Did you watch that episode of power rangers last night? It was awesome right?" Sujin asked Jimin too excited for the morning

Jimin groans and he lays his head down on the desk "I barely was able to sleep....after dance academy I had to finish homework"

Sujin then grimaces hearing the word homework "Eww who cares about homework? It's so boring. Anyways let me tell you about the episode. So—"

Jimin was politely listening to his friend telling him about the latest episode. But Jimin couldn't help but over hear three girls next to him mentioning a familiar name, Jeon Jungkook.

"His parents got arrested last night." One girl whispered

"Yeah I saw his father beating someone with his bare fist! bloodied and everything. The whole neighborhood saw it" another one said

"Well what did his mother do?" The third girl asked

"His mother was there screaming for him to kill him. Apparently that guy they beat up owed his parents money" the second girl said

The first girl looks in disgust "They're literally gangsters! My mom told me to stay away from Jungkook for a reason"

"Jimin? Are you listening?" Sujin asked with a pout

Jimin looks over at Sujin with an apologetic smile "Sorry I got distracted."

"What? Over Jungkook again? I don't understand why you like that guy. He's not so tough!" Sujin then starts to flex his arms "Look at me i'm way better than that loser"