Chapter 19: One Hell of a Punishment

Savannah's POV
      "Just take it off, you're a good swimmer." Kason says as him and Ann unbuckle theirs.

     "But they told us to keep them on."

     "Nothing bad will happen here I will help you." He swims over to me and unbuckles it. Well I guess it will be fine. Once he gets it unbuckled I shrug out of it. He was right swimming without it was so much better.

     "Put those back on now!" Ash yells at us causing me to jump. I had already been in trouble once today this can't end good. Him, Max and Claire all make their way to us as quickly as they can. Asher grabs me and my life jacket putting it under me and starts to swim us back to the place we got in at. Once there he drags me out , takes off his life jacket and hands it to a worker then starts to pull me back to the van.

     "That's it you are done for the day. I will get you changed and you will go nap in the van. When we get home we will be having a little chat." He rants as he walks. Great that sounds promising. I don't dare say a word and just try my best to keep up with his big stride. When we get to the van Ann is already in tears from Max giving her a couple of swats as we walked. They get us into the van and get us changed. Then put us in our seats and tell us to nap and no talking.

     "We are screwed." Ann whimpers once they turned the van on and shut the doors standing outside of it.

     "Yes but let's nap so it doesn't get worse." I reply closing my eyes ready to go to sleep.

I wake up to Asher carrying me up the stairs to our room.

     "Daddy...."

      "Hey baby girl I didn't mean to wake you." He cooed as he held me tighter to him.

     "I no sleepy anymore."

     "Oh you're not?"

     "No I am ready to be up."

     "Okay well if you're ready to be up we need to have our talk." He says as he walks into our room shutting the door and sitting me down on the bed. "What on Earth were you thinking? I know you saw how deep that cenote was. I know you're a good swimmer but what if your leg got a cramp? You could have started drowning. What if we couldn't get to you in time? If you started sinking now of us can go one hundred and fourteen feet."

     "I don't know what I was thinking I am sorry."

     "You're going to be sorry. How old are you right now baby?"

     "I am big right now sir." I look down at the ground as I talk. He doesn't say a word and walks into the closet. I hear him rummaging around for something, once he finds it's the noise stops and he comes back into the room. He comes over to and puts a blind fold on me. I feel his hands pull me to my feet then he starts to take my clothes off. Once I am completely naked he turns me around and pushes me to where I am bending over the bed. I don't know if I should be scarred or excited. I feel one of his hands graze my ass causing goose bumps to form on my body. After a few seconds I feel something wet, hard and cold up against my ass checks. He pushes it past pushing it up against my back entrance. I tense up realizing what's in his hand. He pauses for only a few moments and then pushes the lobed up plug into my butt.

     I let out a groan as I feel the plug stretch me. I can feel the pressure build as he twist and pushes it all the way in. He used a bigger sized one that I am used to. It made me feel instantly full. I figured that he would just make me wear it for the rest of the day and that was my punishment however he pushed my shoulders down more so my chest is more on the bed and behind in the air. I then hear a buzzing sound and it is quickly pressed to my clit causing me to moan in pleasure. The pleasure was quickly matched with a stinging smack on my butt with what felt like a paddle. A scream of shock comes past my lips. Asher didn't wait long at all before delivering the next blow. As he keep spanking me with the paddle it felt like it was driving the plug deeper in or jolting it each time. He is lighting my ass up though setting it on on fire as he keeps laying into me my clit is soaking up the vibrations bringing me close to the edge. Not being able to see was making everything I felt intensify.

     Finally after the seventh spank I felt the tears flow as the fire on my backside magnified. "I-I s-s-sorry Daddy!" He doesn't say a word continuing his assault on my butt. My tears soak the blindfold as he starts going harder, causing me to feel the plug and jolt forward ever so slightly with pushing on the vibrator more. Even through the pain I feel so close to the edge I start to tense up as I cum. That did not help my ass at all, I screamed out in pleasure and pain as the both seemed to amplify. He keep whacking for another minute as the toy tortured my clit. Causing it to be overly sensitive. The minute seems to drag on but he finally stops spanking me and then takes the toy away. I collapse on the bed feeling exhausted. He goes and puts the stuff away coming back and turns the plug in my asshole causing me to groan.

     "You will wear this for the rest of the night. I will remove it before bed. You will not touch it or ask me to remove it until then or else you will get the paddle again, understand?" Asher's voice was deep and rough sounding.

     "Y-yes s-s-sir." I whisper out through the tears. With that he pulls me up and takes off the blindfold and cradles me in his arms.

     "Good girl." He whispers kissing my head. We don't move for a long time. He just holds me close while I calm down. After I stop crying he looks at me and kisses my forehead. "Want to go downstairs?"

     I nod and he stands me up getting clothes out and helping me into them. Once I am ready Asher grabs my hand and we head downstairs. I try my best to walk right however every step reminds me what Asher left in my body.

     We found a few people out on the patio just sitting. Wesley has Flower siting on his lap and he is running his fingers though her hair listening to Ben talk. Lily and Houston are sitting on the ground playing a game with Josh looking at his phone.

     Asher sits down and I climb into his lap curling into a ball. He holds me as they all talk rubbing circles on my back. Before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep. Asher let me sleep only waking me up once dinner was ready. He carry's me to the dinning room with everyone else already there in their normal seat all but Kason.

     He was on the floor kneeling by Claire with a collar on. Claire was holding the leash that was attached to it. Kason keep his eyes on the ground looking like a poor little puppy. I won't lie it was strange seeing them act like that. I was so used to being in the DD/MD/LG/LB world that seeing other sides of BDSM could be unique. Don't get me wrong I am not kink shaming, it's just different to see how Kason, Claire, Wesley, Flower, Trevor, and Haileys relationships.