35 [nice to meet you]

***********

- time skip: one month later-

(Y/N's POV)

You guessed it, 1 month later and me and Max are still very in love with each other. Our relationship has progressed a lot in such a short amount of time. Half the school knows we're dating.. there goes the secret. Talia is quite supportive of it too, she sorta hates Max though. Who cares! Max can't go a minute without me. Okay, I may be exaggerating just a bit, but it's quite true. No one warned me he's very touchy. He hugs me about 20 times a day, holds my hands whenever we walk together, but I don't mind. I love having him besides me. 

"If you do win the family wizard competition, what would you do with your full powers?" I asked Alex.

"There's a lot to do. Like one, magic can solve any of my problems,  I can save the world again, and continue to mess around with Justin. We all know who's going to win though" Alex told me.

"Come on Alex, don't keep thinking that Justin is going to win. Who knows, maybe Max will win"

"That is never going to happen."

"I know"

"Sorry Alex, mind if I borrow my girlfriend for a second?" Max walked towards us.

"Can't you see we're in the middle of watching a movie?" Alex said.

"Y/N I have something very important to ask you"

"You want to marry her, we all know. The answer is clearly a yes, leave" Alex said.

"I'll be back, pause the movie!" I got up from the couch. "What's up?"

"I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now, but I don't know how you would react to it" Max said.

"Go on.."

"You've known my parents for quite some time now.."

"No shit. Get to the point"

"Well, when am I going to meet your parents?..."

I looked at him hoping he wasn't serious about this. "You're joking right?".

"Im not. I know you don't want to see them, well your mom at least cause your dad left you-"

"Not helping Russo!"

"Sorry! I know you're not in the best terms right now with your mom, but when will I meet her"

"Why do you even want to meet my mother. All she does is lie and has a terrible addiction. Not the person you would want to meet" I told him.

"You're right.. sorry for asking you. You can go back to watching your movie. Sorry" he walked away.

"Max wait! If you really want to meet her, I guess I can talk to her about it. Im just warning you, she may not be 100 percent sober so the conversations may be a little coo coo"

"you don't have to if you don't want to Y/N.. I just want to meet her since i'm your boyfriend. I don't want to force you to talk to her"

"No it's okay. I think it's about time this woman meets my kind, loving, adorable boyfriend" I kiss him.

"Who?"

"Tom Holland. You silly!" 

"I'm just messing with you" he smiled.

***********