11 [she]

(Max's POV)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Max's POV)

I sat down as I waited for y/n, looking at the necklace the old woman had given me. My eyes started to wander around. I gazed at the people passing by, my mind wandered to the countless hours we had spent together, laughing, and sharing intimate moments. 

Just as my patience began to wane, a familiar girl walked in the store.

"Hello, do you have the dress set aside for me?" said the girl.

"Talia? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh hey Max! I'm just picking up my dress for the dance" she said.

Talia Robinson, the girl in my history class. She is something else. Way different than y/n. Before y/n I had a thing for her. It was something about her love for dressing up puppies and cats in cute little outfits.. something in me found that quite adorable.

"Oh, who are you going with?"

"No one, no boy is worthy of me. Joking, I just don't wanna go with anyone. So, what are you doing here? Are you waiting for someone?" she asked as she twirled her hair.

"Im just waiting for my friend-"

"is it that new girl you're always with? What's her name.. Y/N"

"Y-yeah her! She sure is taking a while though"

"Really? Well.. wanna go get something to eat at the food court with me? Let's catch up" she walked closer to me.

I really shouldn't go with her, but Im starving! Praying y/n will understand.

"Sure! Catch up on what though? We hardly ever talk to each other"

"I know, I just want to get to know you more" she gave me a soft smile.

We both walked out of the store together, I could feel the eyes of the lady staring at me. Following me and Talia as we both left the store.

***********

(Y/N's POV)

I opened the door and walked out with the beautiful dress in my hands. Max was no where to be seen.

"Is my friend still here? Did he leave?.." I asked the lady.

"Oh sweetie, I'm afraid to say he left with another girl. Will that be cash or card?"

My heart sank from what I heard. My mind went blank for a moment as a wave of emotions crashed over me. Hurt, betrayal, and anger swirled inside my heart. I stood frozen, unable to believe what the lady had just told me. 

"I-I'm sorry.. cash"

"$50"

"What? The dress is $190" I said handing her the money.

"Please, $50, special sale going on" said the lady giving me a wink.

"t-thank you. By any chance, did you see what the girl looked like?"

"She was about your height, brown hair, name was Talia I believe"

I took a second to take in the information, "thank you". tears started to form.

I walked out of the store, shaking. I was all alone at this point. I stood in the center of the mall trying to get a sight of Max, but he was no where to be seen. I didn't know what to do. I took out my phone and started calling Emma.

----------

y/n: Emma! Emma! I need you to come to the mall ASAP!

E: What why? You good?

y/n: Max left with another girl and I'm all alone.. I swear Emma Im about to cry right now..

E: Oh my- THAT SON OF A-

y/n: EMMA!

E: on my way.

----------

After waiting 20 minutes for Emma to come, she finally arrived

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After waiting 20 minutes for Emma to come, she finally arrived. I was so happy to see her. She immediately gave me a hug as soon as she saw me.

"Girl don't cry about him, what idiot will leave a girl for some other girl? He's so stupid, I swear I'm gonna deal with him later!" Emma said.

"Do you know a girl named Talia? That's the girl he left with".

"Yeah I know who she is, she's a brat. Rich parents, spoiled girl"

"oh.."

"Don't over think things, alright? Come on, let's go get our nails done, go get some food, buy some makeup!"

"You're the best Emma, thank you".

***********

I heart you || Max Russo x Reader ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें