4 [the Russos]

(after school)

For my first day of school, it was perfect. Max and I have three classes together, we had a seating chart in our third period which sucks but it's alright. 

Emma and I agreed to go eat after school. Besides, I need to go get some food for my parents. We agreed to try out this one deli shop in Waverley Place. 

"Okay here we are, the famous Waverly Sub Shop" Emma said pointing to the sign.

"Have you been here before?" I asked.

"Once and I promised myself I wouldn't come here again. Justin's parents own the shop".

"Justin!? As in Max's brother?! MAX LIVES HERE?" I asked. 

I could feel my heart pounding. Max didn't mention his family owned a sub shop. 

"Yes! I'm only here because it is close to school, not cause of Max so don't jump into conclusions missy" said Emma. 

************

A little bell rings as we walk into the sub shop

A little bell rings as we walk into the sub shop. It was not too busy and not too lonely. I looked over to my right and saw Max serving food to customers.

"Oh hey y/n! What brings you here?" he came up to me and Emma.

"Oh nothing, Emma brought me here just to try".

"Max! Get back to work! You still need to cover for me remember" said a voice I haven't heard yet.

"On it Alex! Sorry I gotta work for her now, you can order up at the register" he said.

Emma and I walk up and start to look at the menu. There was a lot of options, I decided to just get a chicken sandwich for myself and roast beef for my parents.

"Hello, what can I get for you today... EMMA?" 

By the looks of this, I think this is THE Justin Emma always talks crap about.

"Justin guess what! I am ASB president and you are not, HA" Emma said laughing.

Justin looked pretty annoyed, I wonder why they don't get along so well. 

"Don't mind her, I'll take a-" I was about to order but Justin then interrupted me.

"Hold on.. straight hair, nice smile, pearl earrings.. You're y/n! Max won't shut up about you! He got home from school and talked on and on and on about you" Justin laughed.

Max was talking about me, to his family? I didn't know how to feel. 

"Shut up man!" Max said coming up besides us.

"Nice to meet you I'm Justin" he shook my hand.

"And I'm Alex, who are you?" said a girl.

"This is our sister Alex" mentioned Justin.

"Alex, aren't you the girl who was called up to the principle's office today?" I asked. 

Alex laughed, "yes, you'll be hearing that a lot!"

Each Russo is different from each other. Justin did indeed seem very nerdy, Alex seemed like she could cause a lot of trouble, and Max was.. Max. I just wanna know why Emma doesn't like Justin.

"So Justin are you going to get our order or what" Emma rolled her eyes.

************

Justin eventually took our order. Me and Emma sat down with Max while we waited for our take out food. After a while Emma went to talk to Alex, those two get along well. Meanwhile, Max was telling me a bit more about himself. He mentioned every small possible detail about himself, the boy wouldn't shut up. I didn't mind, I was listening to him. 

"Alright, enough about me. Tell me about yourself" Max said to me.

There is a lot to say about myself. My whole life is a story. Memories flooded my mind, there is much to tell him, but I won't tell him everything. 

************