20 || ALL FOR LOVE

Start from the beginning

8:43 pm

"I can't believe you letting your lil girlfriend get in the mix with your business." Zaara pouted as We including Rax and Drako stood in a circle, rotating 3 blunts."Bruh that bitch you was in business with was getting in the mix of my personal shit." I said.

"Can you tell us the story again? Keysi did what?" Rax said laughing with Drako. "That shit not funny, she fucking up YALL money." Zaara said making all of us mug her. "Now i gotta get somebody else because you let this little b- girl, come in and run shit in your life." She said.

"Damn I know you gay and all but you sound jealous as fuck right now." Drako said and we all agreed. "I'm not jealous, i'm tryna keep this shit moving and on top, we all tryna get out this shit and everything was going good before Keysi started running people off." She said.

"This ain't got nothing to do with her, that girl was not here for business and i'm starting to think you ain't either." I said. "Ouuu" Drako and Rax said in unison. "For the last time, i did not know she knew you Kurse. She slid in my dms not even mentioning shit about you." She argued.

"All i'm saying is, my girl feel like you set me up and i ain't gon never say she wrong." I said. "That's your problem, you don't never wanna say when she's wrong." She said walking away to the bus stop a few blocks away.

because she never is

"Womp womp wompppp" Rax said and we bussed out laughing. I turned my head, seeing her still walking and shook my head.

Zaara been around since before i even started remembering my memories so picking my relationship over a friend makes me look bad but people outgrow people, I been needed a shift in my life.

"What's the moves?" Drako asked. "I'm bout to head out, apparently i got a sleepover to go to." I said looking down at the text message from Keysi. "What nigga? Nah you changed." Rax said as they laughed.

"Chill bro this some shit Keysi got me doing." I said scratching my head, confused on why my grown ass gotta go to a sleepover. "Oh that mean it's gon be bad hoes there, can we go?" He said

"What you tryna say? You think Keysi attractive?" I raised my eyebrow. "I mean..." He said and I mugged him. "Type shit." He said smiling. "Type shit." I said. "Oh fuck no i'm bout to go slap my babymama." Drako said looking at his phone.

"Fuck she do?" I said walking over to my car. "Bitch burned my balencis." He said. "Oh yea super slap her ass." Rax said making me laugh.

***

9:50 pm

Me and Rax pulled up to KD's crib because that's where Keysi told me this lil sleepover was at. Ion really wanna be here but Keysi here so it's whatever.

"Sahil." Kela ran to me giving me a hug. I hugged her back, looking at who was all in here. Keysi, Kela, Rhyon and some other chick.

im extra confused now. why it's a bunch of grown ass mfs having a sleepover with Kela little ass?

I walked around speaking to everybody, trying to get to Keysi who kept pacing around. "Can i do something to your hair?" Kela came up to me with a pink comb and brush as I peeped Keysi walk in the kitchen, where nobody was.

"Uh..." I said digging in my jeans. "No but here." I said handing her 40 dollars before going to follow Keysi. I walked in the kitchen and she was putting some snacks in bowls. "Wassup." I said walking up behind her.

"Hey." She said fixing stuff up. "What you got going on?" I asked pointing out her whole spread. "It's for Kela, she wanted all this." She said then started talking about why she was having the sleepover for Kela and shit.

I nodded, listening to her but she looked overwhelmed like this situation was stressing her out. "Baby calm down." I said grabbing her hands as they were shaking from doing so much at once.

I knew about Keysi whole family situation already but the fact that she feels like she needs to be a parent instead of an older sister is sad as hell and another reason why I feel like she needs to come with me when I move. Kela is young but so is Keysi, she don't deserve this shit.

And mfs wonder why she always wanna hit somebody, she's already put in a position where she feels the need to defend, protect or be aggressive.

"Kela good, she having fun. You did your part, stop stressing." I said she just stayed quiet, looking down at her feet. "CASAAAAAAA" KD said walking in the kitchen with two bottles of Cassmigos.

"Noo we can't, we gotta do everything with Kela so she don't feel left out." Keysi said and I shook my head at her. "Keysi take a shot, relax." I said and she looked at me.

"She good, she in there playing in Rax hair." He said setting the bottles down. "Yall terrible influences, I don't know how Kela like yall." She said to me and KD. "Pour her ass up." I said throwing KD a shot glass for her over the island.

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"you're special, i wish you could see what i see"
/ end