1. Tyler Seguin [1/4]

Comenzar desde el principio

Skyler nodded. "He asked Jordie but he failed miserably, the girl basically ran away."

The bartender put down a gin and tonic in front of me and one in front of Skyler.

"Babe!" Jamie came up behind Skyler and grabbed her hand, "Come dance with me."

Skyler jumped up and followed Jamie to the dancefloor. He was obviously somewhat drunk, he hardly ever danced when sober.

I laughed as he bumped into Cody causing him to step on the blonde he was dancing with.

Skyler burst into laughter and doubled over.

"They're a mess, aren't they?"

I turned around to face the voice. Tyler.

I nodded, "A hot mess."

He laughed. "I'm Tyler."

"I know, I'm (Y/N)."

"You're Skyler and Jamie's friend right?"

I nodded. "I've known Jamie and Jordie since we we're five."

He looked over at Jamie who was now trying to grind on Skyler. "Has he always been like this?"

"Only grinds when drunk."

A phone went off and Tyler sighed, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "I've gotta take this."

"Go ahead."

He stood up and walked to the exit.
I ordered another drink and continued to watch Skyler and Jamie's failed attempts at dancing.

"Mind if I join you?"

I looked at the guy who had taken a seat beside me. His black hair was spiked up and his blue eyes stood out against his tan skin. To say the least, he was attractive.

"Not at all."

"I'm Alex."

"(Y/N)."

He smiled. "Beautiful name, it suits you."

I smiled and looked down at the strobe-lit floor. "Thank you."

He stood and held out his hand, "Dance with me."

I stood up and took his hand. He lead me to the corner and we started moving to the beat in sync. We talked about ourselves as we danced, not keeping track of how many songs went by. After a while I started feeling a pain in my knee, most likely from my recent running injury.

"Can we take a break?" I asked, wincing.

Alex nodded and helped me over to a table near a corner. It was an isolated corner, most of the people were at the bar or on the dancefloor.

"What hurts?" he asked.

"My knee, I hurt it a few days ago, I'll be fine. Can you get me a glass of water?"

He left and returned shortly with a glass of water and a beer.

He placed his hand on my knee, "Are you sure you'll be okay? I can take you home."

I took a sip of water and shook my head. "I just need to rest a little bit."

He nodded and looked at my leg and slowly slid his hand closer to the hem of my dress.

"Alex, stop," I pushed his hand away.

He put one hand on my thigh and the other reached up to stroke my cheek, "Come on (y/n), a little fun tonight won't hurt you."

I moved my body away from him. "Alex, stop, I hardly know you."

He leaned in closer, "Well let's get to know each other." He grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall.

I winced as pain shot up my leg. His muscular arms trapped me against the wall.

"Stop," I pushed him off only to have him come back and slide his hand up my leg.

"Don't fight it."

"She said no, last time I checked, that meant she wanted your nasty hands off of her."

I looked over Alex's shoulders and saw Tyler glaring at him.

Alex groaned and spoke without turning around. "Can't you just mind your own business?"

"No, you're harassing her."

Alex turned and walked up to Tyler. "And what are you going to do?"

I limped over to the table and leaned against the chair, suddenly feeling dizzy.

I looked up just as Tyler's fist connected with Alex's face, sending him to the ground. It didn't take long for him to get back up and hit Tyler back.

I spotted Spezza nearby and yelled his name. He hurried over and pulled Tyler back as some other guy pulled Alex back. A man in a black shirt with "Security" written on the back walked over to Tyler and Alex.

"I'm gonna have to ask you both to leave," he said, and motioned towards the exit.

I carefully walked over to Spezza and Tyler. "Spez, have you seen Jamie and Skyler?"

"They left a little while ago with Jordie."

I cursed knowing I couldn't drive with the amount of alcohol I had consumed.

"I'll take you home, we can pick your car up tomorrow." Tyler said as the three of us walked to the exit of the club.

"I know you didn't drink a lot but be careful anyway," Spezza said to Tyler before going back in.

"You don't have to take me home, I can call Skyler," I said.

Tyler shook his head, "Jamie's probably going to continue the celebration with her back at his place."

I stopped as I felt the ground moving around me.

He stopped and looked at me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm just-" my legs felt significantly weak. As I felt myself falling he caught me.

"You're not fine," he said. "And I'm taking you home." He scooped me up bridal style and continued walking across the parking lot until he stopped at a Maserati. He unlocked it while still holding me and put me in the passenger seat. My eyes began closing and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't keep them open.

"(Y/N)"

I felt Tyler shake me but my eyes remained closed. I heard him say my name again before I completely blacked out.

**Part two will be posted soon**