Chapter 19: A Forgotten Past, An Unexpected Desire

Astryd sat on the worn-out cushions of her couch, the onslaught of bureaucratic paperwork spread before her like an unscalable mountain, her mind filled with thoughts about her next steps. Amidst her contemplations, an unexpected knock echoed through her apartment. A puzzled frown creased her brow as she got up and moved to the door, peering through the peephole. Her heart skipped a beat. On the other side of the door was Elder Hudson.

In her early days at the LDS Church, Elder Hudson had been a respected figure. His piercing gaze and mysterious aura had intrigued her during the few occasions they had crossed paths. Their shared glances, loaded with an unspoken understanding, had kindled a spark of curiosity within her. His sudden disappearance, just days after she had started attending the church, had left her with lingering questions and a sense of unfinished business.

Opening the door now, seeing him again after what felt like ages, surprised and intrigued her all over again. Despite being in his mid-thirties, he still looked striking, his physique well-preserved and his mysterious essence intact.

"Elder Hudson?" she questioned, trying to keep the surprise from her voice. His smile was warm, comforting, and he asked if he could come in. She nodded, stepping aside to let him enter her home.

The conversation that unfolded was unexpected. Elder Hudson voiced his interest in her new church, shared his own personal crisis of faith and the doubts he harbored about the LDS Church. His shared experiences and questioning of the law of chastity resonated deeply with Astryd.

As the conversation shifted, Elder Hudson began complimenting her, making no attempt to hide his admiration. "You're a beautiful woman, Astryd," he said, his gaze intense and focused. "I've always thought so. Even back then, our exchanged glances, your aura...it intrigued me."

His confession was raw, honest, and stirred a different kind of desire within Astryd. One that was separate from what she felt for Jhon and Ali.

Elder Hudson took the initiative, leaning in to capture her lips in a tender kiss that deepened with every passing second. Their clothes were discarded, piece by piece, until they were left bare in each other's arms.

Astryd found herself on all fours on her couch, with Elder Hudson behind her. His touch was confident, exploring her body with a reverence that stirred her to her core. Their shared pleasure filled the room, their combined moans and whispers creating a symphony of satisfaction.

Afterwards, they lay entwined in each other's arms, the glow of their shared experience warming them both. Elder Hudson's whispers filled the room, his promise of support and dedication to their cause providing a renewed sense of hope. With him on her side, the path to their new church seemed a little less daunting.