Chapter 11: Seeking Divine Guidance

Astryd found herself drawn to the stillness of her apartment, her mind churning with a whirlpool of thoughts. She had a burning desire to understand the path she had embarked upon, and so she decided to reach out to the Heavenly Father and His son, hoping for divine guidance.

She went to her room, closing the door gently behind her. Sitting on her bed, she folded her hands and closed her eyes. She prayed earnestly, pouring out her heart, asking for clarity. But unlike the last time, the connection she sought remained elusive. A sense of loneliness filled her, threatening to drown her.

Frustrated, she reached for the familiar solace of marijuana. Lighting a joint, she took a deep drag, allowing the smoke to fill her lungs before releasing it slowly. Her surroundings started to lose their sharp edges, replaced by a warm haze. She closed her eyes again and resumed her prayers, hoping that the calm induced by the weed would help her establish the connection she desperately needed.

The familiar feeling of being pulled out of her body slowly took over. She felt as if she was floating in the endless expanse of the universe, surrounded by an overwhelming sense of love and peace. Suddenly, the Heavenly Father and His son appeared in front of her, their celestial aura bathing her in a soothing light.

She wasted no time in pouring out her concerns, asking them if she should follow her desires and continue with Jhon and Ali, or stop and adhere to the teachings of the church

She wasted no time in pouring out her concerns, asking them if she should follow her desires and continue with Jhon and Ali, or stop and adhere to the teachings of the church. Their heavenly eyes looked at her, full of understanding and compassion.

"We cannot make the decision for you, Astryd," the Heavenly Father said, his voice a gentle whisper in her mind. "The path of righteousness is often paved with trials and tribulations. It is up to you to decide what you feel is right."

His son added, "Remember, Astryd, we love you. And our love for you is not contingent on your obedience to a set of rules. We love you for who you are, not for who the church wants you to be."

His words struck a chord within her. A sense of peace washed over her, her heart feeling lighter. She thanked them and slowly pulled herself back to reality.

Astryd awoke to the familiar surroundings of her bedroom, her heart full of renewed strength. She knew the road ahead was going to be tough, full of challenges and uncertainty. But for the first time in her life, she felt empowered to make her own decisions, to choose her own path. And she knew, no matter what she decided, she would always be loved by the Heavenly Father and His son.