Only a few years from now, you will learn that they have heard both Alber's and your songs their whole lives, feeling the two of you as one soul.

Ryou notices that his sister is up and calls her name cheerfully. Lumen yawns, and you stroke her soft, white hair before you place her on the ground.

Alber puts down the boy too, and the children meet halfway between you, laughing happily.

The Lunarian keeps his crimson eyes on them as they toddle to the lake, holding each other's hands.

Ryou is only twenty minutes older, but he leads her like a brave little protector, with a stick that he holds proudly, as he saw from his daddy when he wielded his sword.

Lumen has complete trust in her brother. Her blue eyes stick to the sky before she sits by the water.

They talk silently and start building little towers from the round stones, the tiny wings flapping excitedly.

Alber watches them quietly for a few minutes with a warm smile, then reaches out and carefully picks you up.

You nestle close to him and rest the back of your head against his chest, feeling as he breathes.

I wonder if you know how much I love you.

Lumen's building collapses, and she tears up, wiping her face.

The Lunarian tenses up, and you hear his wings moving, but you touch his arm tenderly to stop him and whisper to wait a little.

Ryou hugs his sister kindly and comforts her, then gives her his own tower before he starts a new one.

Alber's strained muscles ease from the sight, and his arms close tighter around you. His eyes gleam with water, but it doesn't flow to his skin.

"They are beautiful," he whispers.

You smile and turn around for a moment to kiss him.

His cheeks become flustered, and his neck has an almost invisible red color.

"What about the refund?" you mock him, and the man smiles against your mouth.

"I can live without it," he murmurs, biting your lower lip before straightening his back.

You touch your skin to feel his taste a little longer.

The Lunarian strokes your face then runs his hand over your stomach. He closes his eyes and listens to the heartbeat next to yours.

"It will be a girl," says Alber silently, his wings closing around your figure protectively.

Your gaze rests on the playing twins as they laugh sweetly and try to catch a dragonfly together, so it can live in the castle they built on the shore.

You don't know how he knows, but he told you about the twins the same way back then, even if your belly was barely visible yet as it is now.

"Have you been thinking about a name?" you ask while he caresses you, wandering through his thoughts.

"Mhm," he smiles, kissing your neck briefly. He rocks you from side to side since he knows it calms you. "If you like it."

"Just say it, Alber," you laugh, picking up his hand to play with it, moving his long fingers, and feeling the lines of the dark skin, the warmth his blood carries with his flames.

The Lunarian presses his cheek to the side of your head as he whispers the answer.

"[Y/N]."

You freeze and look at him with disbelief after hearing this word from his mouth for the first time since you met.