It was his favorite time of the day when the clouds bathed in the warm colors, and the light shined upon their edges as if they were the hidden gates of a world beyond this one.

You love the nights more since they make you feel grateful to live under the sky.

Alber reaches the song's end and doesn't start it again, taking a slow, deep breath to feel the cool air.

You open your eyes, and he smiles back at you gently, lowering the violin.

You can't phrase how perfect he looks in these lights, with that infinite care written over his subtle features.

This feeling never changed since the first time you saw his face.

He is the most beautiful man you have ever seen.

.

.

.

A sleepy voice breaks the peaceful silence that the music left behind.

"Why did you stop playing, Papa?"

The Lunarian looks to his side and lifts his dark wing with the little boy who sits over it.

His head is tilted to the side as Alber does so often.

"I've been playing for an hour, Ryou," he answers calmly, catching the toddler in the air as he tries to fly up. "Careful."

"Can you keep playing?" objects the child, pulling his father's braid with a pout.

Alber tenderly frees his hair, and Ryou pouts when the Lunarian does.

You smile at how he is the exact tiny version of his dad, reflecting all his moves.

"It's enough for today, little one," whispers the Lunarian, kissing the boy's forehead.

Your heart always warms when he uses this nickname. It reminds you of Yamato.

Ryou giggles and pulls Alber's hair again, who shouts from the slight pain.

The man grimaces with pretended disgust and pinches the shirt of his chuckling son with two fingers, showing him to you.

"I don't want it anymore, Rain. You take it back."

You laugh at them, and Alber barely catches the toddler again before he frees himself.

He isn't old enough to learn the Dance yet, so he can't control his wings well. Sometimes he can float for minutes when he's excited enough.

"I wonder if there's a refund," smiles the Lunarian, shooting out his tongue at the little boy.

Ryou laughs louder, and Alber rolls his eyes but then hugs him with care.

You stretch your numb arms, then carefully embrace the baby who woke by your side to her twin brother's voice.

You sit up and hold her lightly, wondering if she can fall asleep again.

But Lumen smiles and reaches for your face. You lean down and rub your nose against hers, to which the child giggles with a precious voice.

She has the same bright human eyes as you do and unworldly beauty that competes with the Lunarian's who had this name before.

Orange fire burns over her back like the one his brother has, both of them with some blue flames in their center.

Two children loved from the second they were born.

They received all the Lunarian gifts, even if they had human blood too.

Their fire came from the care they felt since the first breath.