Lui's Perspective

Random kid: Who are you? Where did you just come from?

Lui looks at Silver and back at the kid. And opens her mouth to speak. But then.

Silver: We're from the future, your friends are all dead and Pokemon taste delicious. 

Random kid: WHAT?

The kid has a horrifying look on his face. Lui punches Silver in the back in the head.

Lui: Don't listen to him. My name is Lui and this is Silver, my............... friend, an annoyance, and a mentor, in a way. 

Silver scofs.

Random kid: So where did you just come from?

Silver: Your mothers...

Lui kicks Silver in the back of the leg causing him to fall.

Lui: SILVER! Ahem we came from a portal that plopped us out here. What year is it?

Okay a bit of information from the Author. Pokemon is set in the mid 10th century. Meaning they are about year 950 and are more advanced than us regular boring humans. Thanks for your time.

Random kid: It is September 19th of 772. 

Lui: What's your name kid?

Random kid: My name is Cilan Blaze.

Lui: Okay then Cilan nice to meet you. What region are we in? 

Cilan: We are in the Cryonix region. Home to a lot of rock crystal Pokemon. 

Cilan looks at the Pokemon laying on the ground next to Silver.

Cilan: Wow I've never seen a Zekrom be that color before or at all. Also it's a Legendary Pokemon so how did you manage to get your hands on it? 

Lui: What color is the Zekrom here?

Cilan brings out his phone and pulls up a picture of Zekrom

Lui: Hmmmm. And to answer your other question my friend and his friends helped me get him. He killed my best friend so I captured him. So why are you in the Cryonix region.

Cilan: Because I want to catch a Crystal Onix. 

Lui: Wait a crystal Onix?

Cilan: Yeah! Looks just like this. Only I'm gonna be the one in the picture.

Lui: Let me guess, we're a gonna find it in the mountains

Cilan: Yep!

Lui: What's it's typing?

Cilan: It's a rock and ice type.

Silver: This should be interesting. What other Pokemon do you have?

Cilan: It's just me and Torracat.

Silver: So let me guess, all of your Pokemons colors are inverted

Cilan: Most of them yeah.

Meanwhile back in the our dimension at the Aether Foundation

Me: WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Lusamine: We can't go back.

Me: We have to. We just left Silver and Lui to fend for themselves.

Lusamine: You said they were swatted into a open wormhole.

Me: Exactly! We don't have any idea where they went. 

Lusamine: Look Alex we are all just as worried as you are. If there is any information that comes up while you're out, you'll be one of the first to know. So please get some rest go home, make better bonds with your Pokemon. 

Lusamine hands me a small business card for some club. Wicke flies me back to my house where I contemplate what to do next. I look at the card and wonder what their deal is. The card reads "Come on down to this club, it's a wonderful experience for you and your Pokemon all surrounded by friendship. The first visit is free!"

Okay I'm at a point in the story where I am not sure what to do but I want to change it up and like to do something "different" to like reveal a different side of Pokemon or something? But umm yeah let me know your thoughts and I'll talk to you soon.