The Evolution

Me: What should we do next?

Gen: Well what do you want to do next?

Me: Well I was hoping to talk to all of Ash Ketchum's friends and hear about their experiences with Ash and talk with each island kahuna, and ask for advice on how to be a better trainer.

Gen: That's a great idea I wonder if there are any trainers I could talk about Decidueye and I.

Professor Kukui: Actually there is one trainer that could help you out, his name is Hau and he has a Decidueye himself. You either might find him at Hala's house or maybe in the forest somewhere but you should definitely go there first.

Me: Okay then let's go to Hala.

After about 30 mins of searching because we had no idea where we were going we finally found his house.

Knock Knock.

Island Kahuna Hala: Come in.

Gen: Excuse me Island Kahuna Hala my name is Gen and this is my traveling companion, I was wondering if you knew where Hau is.

Island Kahuna Hala: Hau is in the backyard forest training with his pokemon.

Gen: Thanks.

Gen walks off and Island Kahuna Hala glare comes down at me

Island Kahuna Hala: What are you here for?

Me: I want to hear about your experience with Ash Ketchum and do you have any advice on how to be a better trainer

Island Kahuna Hala: Well from my experience with Ash he's shown me he's a very experienced trainer with a lot of out-of-the-box thinking. When he took his grand trial he was very confident with his pokemon and strategy. He completed the grand trial. Tapu Koko the Island the island guardian took a liking to Ash and had multiple battles with him. As for your question about how to be a better trainer. All I can say is that you need to believe in your pokemon, encourage them, train with them, and do just about everything with them. You'll build a great bond with them and trust them they will do the same.

Me: Do just about everything with them. Huh.

I let Eevee out of their Pokeball.

Eevee: Eevee!

Island Kahuna Hala: Well that's the first step towards a great friendship. I see great things in you. I hope you have a great day.

Me: Okay hope to you see you soon. Come on Eevee and Scorbunny.

We walk to the backyard and call Gen.

Me: Hey Gen did you find Hau yet

Gen over the phone: Yeah I did and he is gonna battle with me.

Me: Well that's great I'm gonna go talk with Ash's friends.

Gen over the phone. Okay, great, meet you back in an hour and a half.

Me: Yeah sounds good see you then.

I look over to Scorbunny and he's blushing.