The Mega Battle Part 1

Me: Excuse me?

Kris with red hair: I said do you wanna battle Zekrom?

Me: What a random question to ask.

Kris with red hair: Do you or do you not?

Me: Is this more of asking or telling me to help battle Zekrom?

Kris with red hair: Fine then I won't ask or tell.

Me: Hey now chill out. I'd love to help but what could I do to help? I don't even know your name or the name of your friend who looks like he's pissed for a living.

Kris with red hair: Well my name is Lui and my pissed-looking friend here is Silver.

Me: Lui, Silver what makes you think I want to battle Zekrom? Its abilities are nothing like I've ever seen. What could I do to keep a battle going for more than 30 seconds without all my Pokemon going down?

Lui: Well your Garchomp has a type advantage against Zekrom which really helps and mega-evolution plays a big role.

Me: I don't even know it's moves.

Random award giver: Hey kid I forgot to mention your Garchomps moves are Dual Chop, Dragon Rage, Takedown, Dragon Claw, and Dragon Rush.

Lui: You now know it moves can you help?

Me: Even if I wanted to I don't have its Mega stone so I can't mega evolve it.

Random award giver: Hey kid last thing here is Garchomps maga stone and a pendant for Garchomp and a glove for you.

I look back at Lui knowing full well was going to come out of her mouth.

Lui: So can you help us?

Me: Now I feel obligated to help. But you have to ask my friends.

Silver: I got this.

Silver walks over to Gen and Yuki and gets in their faces and says...

Silver: YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIEND OVER THERE ARE GONNA COME WITH US TO FIGHT ZEKROM OR ELSE WE ARE GONNA HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES!!!! YOU GOT THAT!?! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!

I look away because it would really weird to see some guy yelling at girls out of context and when I look back Yuki and Gen immediately nod their heads up and down. And Silver walks back over to us to give us the "good news"

Silver: I just asked your friends and they said they're more than welcome to help out in any way possible.

Lui: Great!

Me: So where are we going to fight Zekrom?

Lui: The Unova region. In Unova, we'll go to Icirrus City to get supplies and we'll head north from there.

Me: Wait in the mountains?

Lui: Exactly.

Me: Oh boy.