35

You heard Jungkook's fast steps on the wooden floor rushing towards the kitchen where you stood. You tried to regulate your breathing when you felt his hand wrapping itself around your waist and pulling your body towards his. You raised your hand to touch his face, his chin resting on your shoulder. He let out a muffled giggle into your ear as he nuzzled your neck. You traced your finger around his lips as his mouth fell open.

His hands travelled up your thighs gathering the fabric of your dress in his fists to pull it up but you held his wrist stopping him, causing him to lose hold on the dress.

"Do you want to stop? I don't want you to be forced into it..."

"Not that easy baby..." you told him as he questioned.

"What do you mean?" He said squeezing your breasts from above your clothes. His lips trailed down your bare back pressing kisses upto your waist.

"Ask for it... ask for what you want" you told him.

"Can I fuck your pretty cunt?" He said whispering near your ear, nibbling your neck.

"Can I make you come like you deserve to? Can I make love to you like you're worthy of?" His hands cupped you between your thighs, he rubbed your pussy leading your arousal to increase.
With his other hand he slid it from under your arm underneath your dress to squeeze your breasts.

He rubbed his hard cock poking from his pants on your hips. He grunted as he fastened his pace. You wanted to touch or be touched yourself. Your clit throbbed as you could feel how turned on he was.

You turned around and pulled down his sweatpants and boxers and he panted looking at you with a lustful gaze. He whimpered as you wrapped your hand around his dick pumping him to get that reaction from him. He grew breathless as you continued.

"So needy aren't you?" You smirked at him as you loved teasing him like this.

"Please baby let me fuck you..." He said leaning over you his lips near yours. You kissed him as a response. His hands moved on your body, pinching your nipples where they appeared to be.

"Like fuck here?" You asked him pushing his mouth away from yours.

"Yes... why not?" He asked.

"Is the door locked? Or should I check it..."

"Hey... I'm cautious about it too..." He told you and you nodded. He gave his dick a couple of pumps.

"Now turn around" He said as you quickly followed. He fixed your dress above your waist and pulled down your panties as you stood bent gripping the kitchen counter tightly.

Even though his dick was throbbing he made sure you were ready to take him. His hands reached your clit from behind rubbing you there until you were moaning and stopped him.

"Jungkook..." you moaned his name.

"I know..." He answered as you felt him entering you. He fucked you slowly for a while before he increased his pace moving out and back inside as if it was the one thing he was made to do.

"Come for me baby please" he whispered in your ear.

You found yourself growing closer and closer to your orgasm. His hand reached your front and his index finger circled on your clit. You couldn't control it anymore as all your senses were taken over by your high. Body shaking, heartbeat fast, breaths heavy, you were coming and it lasted longer.

With your walls clenching around Jungkook couldn't hold his anymore and came following you, buried deep inside filling you up, you felt his cum hit your walls as he groaned and moaned holding your body tightly.