Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?

Start from the beginning

Luffy grabbed hold of her and practically slingshot her into the air with a massive grin.

Faythe was flung into the air, her wings sprouting out instantly to balance herself, "Gotta do better—!!" She was interrupted by an abrupt barrage of snow ball bullets shooting at a rapid pace.

It was Usopp and Chopper testing out his slingshot. The sniper aiming while the doctor refueled him with ammo.

"Hey—! That's cheating!!" Faythe twisted in the air as she continued to dodge the onslaught of snow.

"No! It's not! You got a rule book on snowball fights—!?" Usopp stuck his tongue out. Only for his mouth to be stuffed with a caught snowball that was thrown back from the redhead. Chopper shrieked at the sudden counterattack.

"RETREAT—!" He squealed, waddling across the snow in his hooves.

Faythe was laughing at the sight, distracted by the fact that Luffy was preparing to slingshot himself into the air as well.

His figure was whizzing through the air like a bullet from Usopp's slingshot. His body collided with the red head's, sending them spiraling across the air in circles. A blur of red and a different array of colored feather was all the crew and admiral could see.

Faythe managed to grab hold of Luffy's shoulders and see that his eyes were rolling around, disarrayed by his dizziness. A burst of laughter escaped her at the sight of her Captain's silliness, "We really need to not make this a habit, Captain."

Luffy managed to collect his bearings as he stared at her laughing face, "But it wouldn't be as fun without it—!" He smiled brightly at her flushed cheeks from the coldness.

Faythe gave him a raised brow, "Whatever~!" She gave up any attempt at reasoning with such a man. Her wings wrapping around him as she shifted into her beast form. The massive size of her beast mode was the right size to actually safely land with her Captain.

Luffy righted himself on her feather back and smiled in pure joy at the sight. His fingers curling into the beautiful colored feathers, "WHOO HOO—!!"

As they landed, they watched a chaotic scene of Usopp running away from Wyper in a stream of horrified tears. His slim figure twisting to the side, dodging a blast from the shandorian's gun. Chopper was hiding behind Nami as she began to almost dissolve into the wind from the stress. Zoro and Sanji had somehow ensued into another argument about who knows what. And Robin was just standing awkwardly beside the Admiral with a small shuffle of her boots.

"Is it always like... Uh..."

They both watched as another explosion erupted in the background.

Robin stifled a small snort at the random scene of chaos, "Yes... Never a dull moment." She smiled nervously.

Aokiji stared in bafflement as he watched Faythe and Luffy jump into the chaos of Wyper and Usopp's chase. Somehow ending up with Faythe sitting on Wyper's shoulder as he rode on his skates across the ice. Luffy and Usopp running for their lives as they saw the two redheads gaining a massive burst in speed, "Right..."

/:/~***~/:/

After the fun and games were over with, they all began to stomp back up the steps and back onto the warm island.

"This is great....!" Luffy smiled, a small scorch mark on his face.

Usopp shivered with his hands rubbing his bare hands, "Wah! So cold—!" He teeth chattered, "Barely made it out with my life..!"

Luffy sneezed loudly and ran across the patch of grass, "So many fun games!"

Though they all came to a stop when they saw Aokiji sit on the grass with his legs crisscrossed. His head leaning into the palm of his hand in thought.

Faythe shifted through the crowd with a raised brow, "Why you thinking so hard for?"

Luffy raised a brow as he watched Aokiji scratch his head as if he had a hard decision to make, "...What..?" He thought something was wrong.

"How should I say this... You and your Grandfather are really alike, Monkey D. Luffy..." The marine traced his finger in the grass idly.

Luffy flinched at the mention of his Grandfather.

"Is it openminded...? Or is it absentminded...!?" Aokiji continued in thought.

Luffy gritted his teeth in pure fear, "G... Grandpa..!?"

"Luffy's Grandpa!?" Usopp questioned confused.

Faythe noticed her strange Captain's behavior immediately. "What's wrong, Luffy? Why are you sweating so much?"

Luffy jumped at Faythe's question, his hands waving frantically, "N-Nothing! It's just—! Uh...!" He trailed off not knowing how to tell them about his abnormal and scary family member.

Aokiji sighed, "I dealt with your Grandpa a long time ago... Even though I only came to see Nico Robin..." He leveled the crew with a serious look of pure seriousness, "Maybe all of you should...

Just Die Here and Now."

Faythe gave the marine a blank look, "Okay. What the actual fuck are you on...??"