🗽🏙️Seventeen🗽🏙️

Start from the beginning

I did asked my parents about the Halloween party at The Bronx on Friday night which is they is cool with it especailly my dad since he told me to be at en casa a las horas decentes (home at the decent hours) which is I'm planning on being there for a couple of hours. 

I'm about to take an sip of cran-apple juice until I saw Alayah walking in the cafeteria since she wearing the black sweater dress and thigh high boots even though it's going to be kind of warm later on today.

Alayah's outfit👖👚👗

"Hey Jayda", She said as she takes an sip of whatever she got in her coffee mug

"Hey Alayah, where's Roshanda?", I asked don't see her at all.
"She at the gym with Jaquan and Terence", She said talking about her boyfriend. While we talking, Alayah asked me about going to the party on Friday night. 

"Did you asked your parents about going to the party?", She asked not wanting to get me in trouble.
"Yeah, I just got to be at home at the decent hours", I said as I takes another sip of the cranberry juice. She told me she don't usually goes to the house parties mainly because people be actuando como un maldito tonto (acting like a damn fools) towards the end of the party. 

I know she only going for the sake of Jaquan which is understandable because I had a lot of people calling me an "party pooper" all because I don't go out much. I mean, I rather Quédate en casa (stay my ass home) than hearing people getting killed over bullshit where it's be all over the local news especailly CBS Philly. 

Alayah and I continue talking about the type of boys that we like until the bell rings as I threw my trash away and walked out of the cafeteria.

🍑🍍Roshanda🍑🍍

School turning out to be kind of slow so far since Terence and I was in the abandoned classroom making out. We was closed making love for the 2nd times but I stopped him because one, he don't have an condom and 2, I don't want to get in trouble behind having sex with my boyfriend. 

As much I want him to freak me but that's has to wait some other time when I'm at either mines or his house. I know you asking what I'm wearing, nothing special since I'm wearing the black long sleeve shirt and pants along with black thigh high boots.

Roshanda's outfit👖👚👗