𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐑

Start from the beginning

"Cool! Wait. Six?" Robin questioned with a surprised face. Even though he had 'met' Lily he didn't know anything about Miss Martian herself.

"This is the Martian Manhunter's niece. Miss Martian. Along with my new protégé, Lily."

"Hi."

"Hey."

"Liking this gig more every minute." Kid Flash stated, eyeing the Martian girl, "Uh, welcome aboard. I'm Kid Flash. That's Robin, Aqualad. It's cool if you forget their names."

"I'm honored to be included." Miss Martian replied, clearly not bothered by his antics. Or, she possibly might not have noticed. Kid, Aqualad, and Robin talked to the two girls for a moment before Robin turned to Superboy.

"Hey, Superboy, come meet Miss M and Lily." His expression didn't change, but he walked over anyways. Miss Martian switched her shirt from white to black, looking back up with a shy smile.

"I like your t-shirt." He smiled back at her, Lily looking between the two. There was definitely something there and it was incredibly obvious.

"Today is the day." Aqualad said to the new team of heroes.

_______𒀭𒀮𒀯

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟖, 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟔 𝐞𝐝𝐭

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 looking through the assortment of clothes she had recently bought at the mall. She had like what she picked, but she had no idea what to wear.

She eventually gave up and chose whatever would be comfortable.

So she took a slightly cropped, short sleeved sage green shirt, along with ripped, black denim shorts and black converse. When she looked in the mirror in her bathroom, she was pretty into the look.

She had been wandering around the cave for the past couple of days, familiarizing herself with her surroundings. Lily stopped by the living room, having a small urge to turn on the tv until she heard something down the hall.

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝: 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐁-𝟎-𝟏, 𝐊𝐢𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐁-𝟎-𝟑.

"Did you ask him?"

"What did he say?" Lily could hear their voices and decided to go back to the mission room with the others, seeing them in their own civilian clothes like the rest of them.

"He's arriving now." Aqualad answered the two's questions. They were awaiting Red Tornado, hoping he had a mission. Lily wasn't expecting much — since Batman was supposed to be the one to deploy them on missions — but she didn't want to be a killjoy.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Kid said with excitement as he ran over to the hangar door, the others trailing behind him. The door opened as Red Tornado flew down towards them.

"Red Tornado!" Kid called to him with a wave.

"Greetings. Is there a reason you intercept me outside the cave?" He asked them, as blatantly as usual.

"We hoped you had a mission for us," Aqualad simply stated, walking towards the android.

"Mission assignments are the Batman's responsibility."

"But it's been over a week and nothing-"

"You'll be tested soon enough." Red Tornado put his hand up, cutting off Robin, "For the time being, simply enjoy each other's company."