V- Connections

Hi guys! Hope all are doing well.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The ride to Dehradun was going smooth as everyone were enjoying but among them Ansh wasn't interested as his thoughts were somewhere.

He stared outside looking at the passing trees. His heart felt heavy as for the first time he is going away from his brother to a new place.

His friends noticed him, "Ansh... Kya hua? Chup kyu ho tum?"

Ansh remained quiet shaking his head. There were many things which are going in his mind.

In the outskirts of the city, we can see a small broken house in pitch dark,the door suddenly opened and everyone came out coughing badly.

The cameras flashed as the mysterious crimes happened once again in a row, media is trying to get a piece of hot news from the police hook or crook, but the police are adamant on not giving into any sort of information keeping it highly confidential.

Just like a walking piece of meat, The IG entered to scrutinize the crime scene, when he was blocked by the media pouncing on him with all sort of sensible along with nonsense questions,

"Sir! What police are doing?"

"This is third instance, People want to know who are behind these mysterious crimes."

Hearing the questions, he stopped  staring at everyone replied, "Police are working on these cases, we will soon find out the people behind these crimes"

As soon as he spoke, they again pounced on him firing questions

" Do you mean a gang is behind these crimes?"

"Just now, you mentioned people,Who are they? What is your dept. doing?"

Hearing the questions he sighed "No Comments!" and left to the crime scene, scolding himself for the slip of tongue.

Viransh is working in his office non-stop very seriously as Rathore's and Rajvanshi's has together got a project to work with the Prestigious London Company, Silence.

Viransh and Naina never wanted to do this when they are so stressed out about Vansh and most importantly, Viraj.

But Nanina's father and her sister wanted this at any cost to happen. This upset them both but Naina cannot defy her father and sister so she couldn't do much about it.

Seeing her, Viransh took it into his hands, though it's hurting him, he wanted to complete asap before Vansh comes home.

While he is working a call from Karan got his attention, without waiting for a second, he answered it only to hear, "Come home now!"

Viransh rushed back to home. He reached  VR Mansion before Karan and straight away left to his study.

Later, Karan entered and upon inquiring left to the study only to see a restless VR.

As soon Karan stepped inside, Vir stood up and asked him anxiously, "What is it Karan, Viraj ka kuch pata chala?" with a tone full of hope.

"Vir, u need to see this," is all what Karan replied and took out something showing Vir a piece of heart pendant.

Looking at the pendant, his heart beats rose, took it from his hand slowly with shivering hands turned it only to see V on the back side of the pendant and in that moment, he knew whose pendant it was.

Fisting it in his palm, he looked at Karan for answers, understanding his unasked questions, Karan informed him, "Abhi tak kuch pata nahi chala, Secret department handle kar rahi hai iss case ko, I will try to get info at any cost.", said Karan patting his shoulder asking him to hold on a little longer but he felt terrible not able to answer the one thing his friend desperately wanted to hear.