IV-Down the Memory

Hi all! Hope everyone are doing good.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In the midnight, everyone are sleeping after having a rough day.

Viransh is in his study doing some work since he is unable to sleep, felt the need to check on Ansh once and left to his room.

Heres, Ansh is in his own dreamland living his long lost memories with his brothers.

Oen day, Viransh had to leave overseas for two days and Ansh is not ready to let him go.

To top it, Sid had already had left for a music workshop for a week.

"Nahi... Mat jao aap." Ansh yelled hugging Viransh tightly.

Vir looked at others tried to make him understand, "Anshu.... Baby listen to me."

Ansh shook head vigorously, "Nahi... Nahi...!" He threw a tantrum.

Whatever bargaining Viransh tried, Ansh is not ready to listen. Though he didn't want upset his baby, he cannot leave his responsibilities, "Bas Ansh... bahut hua apke zidh. Now no more tantrums." He used stern tone.

Ansh looked at him with wide teary eyes. Thought those tears pricked his heart, Vir made a hard resolve, "Mujhe Jana hai aur aap good boy bankar rahoge. Bhai aur bhabhi kisiko tangh bhi Kiya toh you will get it from me Ansh n I mean it." With that he left with heavy heart leaving Ansh jn the care of Viraj.

Viraj decided to be at home to cheer up Ansh, "Chalo baby aaj bhai aur anshu ka time hai. Hum bahut Masti karenge."

Ansh looked at him with cute anger, "Nahi.... Anshu ko baat nahi karna." N ran to his room leaving elders.

Both Viraj n Naina tried to cheer him up but no use as Ansh stayed aloof.

In the evng, Viraj took Ansh to "Rathod's Habitat", a place where they raised the lost animals giving a home to them.

It was started by their father wanting to raise homeless animals. Though all the Rathod's are fond of animals, Viraj feels them just like his father where Viransh and Ansh picked up after Mrs Rathod.

Viraj is entirely a copy of his father, Mr Rathod. After their death, Viraj started taking care of the Habitat.

Viransh seeing Viraj connected towards it, made it a habit to come there often mostly in the weekends and holidays and whenever our Viraj feel disturbed regarding the cases he would come there to feel peace.

Apart from that, He also loves to scare our little Ansh playing with the animals.

In the evening, Naina who just arrived in the Habitat to spend sometime together with the Rathod brothers stopped seeing their banter.

Ansh who forgot his anger started playing with the animals, and  like always started, "Hum kyu iss rabbit ko hamare saath leke nahi ja sakthee, bhai. Mujhe leke jana haii khelna bhi haii" he whined making most cutest and adorable pout.

Viraj sighed at the same drama as whenever Ansh come there he would pick one or other animal insisting to take back home, shook head, "Ansh you know the rules, baby. Hum isko Ghar nahi le sakte., Yeh cute si rabbit ka ghar yehi hai... baaki sab animals ke saath rahegi toh usee achha lagega"

Ansh shook head stubbornly, "Aisa nahi hai . Dekho isse kaise khel rhi hai mere saath. Dekho dekho woh hass bhi rahi hai. Matlab woh mere saath hi rehna chahthi hai " he made a valid point.